/Puppy Love/Chan/

"Yes, that would be 250, thank you!" You thanks the customer holding his dog you just treated. You're a vet at your uncle's hospital for animals. He loves animals so much.

"Guess who?" A guy says, covering your eyes, "Hmm, who could it be? Mr.Bang Chan?" You say, the guy releasing his hands. "Hey, Y/N!" Your boyfriend, Chan, greets you. "Look at this cute dog!" He says, going to the kennel with a cute shih tzu puppy.

"Yeah, he's cute. He costs 900." You say. "900?! Is this a dog of a king or something?!" Chan says, you laugh. "Haha, no. But he's from a breeder who breeds great dogs!" You reply.

...~...~...~...

"How to be a dog." Chan asks. You were taking care of the dogs who came for grooming. "What do you mean?" You ask him. "You're taking so much care of those dogs, how about me???" He asks with puppy eyes (puppy eyes joke intended.) "Aww, too cute! You'll get what you want later." You wink, making Chan smirk.

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" You can hear Chan play with the dogs in kennels, while you, were grooming one of them.

"Hey, Y/N! I'm here!" You hear your best friend, Felix say. He also works at your uncle's hospital, except he's working at night. "Finally! Let's go, Y/N!" Chan says tugging you. "Go go! I don't want any ants come here because of how sweet you two are!" Felix laughs.

"So, what are your plans tonight?" You ask Chan. "I don't know, probably just watch some K-Drama and eat?" Chan replies. "Okay!" You say as you hop in the car.

Both of you got back home and watched a web drama called A-Teen (pls watch this it's already done but it's still a masterpiece) "I still cannot believe Kimha." A frustrated Chan says, before closing his eyes to sleep. "Hey hey hey! The episode isn't done yet!" You say as you wake Chan up.

...~...~...~...

"What time is it?" You grunt. Your alarm woke you up at 6:00 am, but you remember not setting an alarm. "Chan?" You stood up and saw that Chan isn't in your room. Where could he be? You thought.

"Chan? Where are you? It's too early! Stop playing!" You grunt. You searched half of the house, and as you enter the living room...

"SURPRISE Y/N!!!"

Chan, and the other boys are in your house. "What? What is all this?" You ask everyone. "It's your birthday! I can't believe you forgot!" Felix says.

"Open the gift behind you, Y/N!" Chan says, you look at your back and see Jisung and Lee Know carrying a not so small box. "How can this small box be heavy?!" A frustrated Jisung says, you all laugh.

You see some holes in the box, indicating that there's something that needs air in there.

"What could be in here?" You ask as you walk to the box. After you opened the box, a puppy popped it's head out!

"How cute!" You and the 9 boys say in unison. "What should we name him?" You ask Chan. "You should name it Han!" Lee Know says as Han chased him outside the house.

"I don't know, yet." Chan says. "Kami?" Jeongin says. "Name taken!" Hyunjin replies. "Koala!" Woojin says. "It's gray and it kinda looks like Chan!" Woojin continues.

"Welcome home, Koala." Chan says, taking the dog away from you and hugging it. "You look like a father!" You say, earning laughs from everyone.

"I will be, one day."