/Support/Stray Kids/

/one/

You sighed and looked at the clock, to see it's only 8:30, and your class ends at 12:00. You are very stressed about school lately, projects, homeworks, teachers who scold you just for not knowing something. Your family isn't helping either. Your parents always leave you with chores, and your older siblings always pick on you and make you do all the work given to them.

"Ms.Kang!" Your teacher shouts. "Were you even listening?" She asks. "Make me a 5 page report on photosynthesis, pass it tomorrow, now!" She didn't even give you time to speak. "But Mrs.Lee, you already gave me a project on your other subject!" You complain. "So? Pass those 2 projects tomorrow!" She says. You couldn't do anything but agree.

...~...~...~...

"Hey Y/N!" Chan says. You just nodded at him. "Is something wrong?" He asks. "No, it's just..." You stop. "Just what?" He asks again. "I have to go, sorry, bye!" You ran away and proceeded on going home.

As you were walking, you saw Changbin and Felix, luckily, they didn't see you, so you took another route.

As you were almost at your house, you received a call from Seungmin, but you didn't answer. He bombarded you with text messages and calls. But you didn't answer them. You didn't want to bother them with your problems.

You finally got home a little later than you usually do. You opened the door to see your mom, infuriated. "Where have you been?!" She asks. "Mom, I had to take a different route. There was an accident on the road." You made up a fake excuse. "Aish. Your brother said you got scolded again? Is this true?" She asks. "Yes." You answer blankly. "For what reason now?" She asks. You were about to answer when your sister came in. "She dozed off, again! She has to do a 5 page report now. Y/N, can't you do anything better?" Your sister says to your mom.

"Y/N, if this affects your grade I swear to-." You cut your mom off by going to your room, tears swelling up your eyes. You locked your door and proceeded to cry.

You received a call from Seungmin, you finally answered.

"Hello? Y/N? Why weren't you answering my calls? Are you okay?"

"H-hi. Yes I-I'm fine-e."

"Are you crying?"

"Wh-what? No, I-I'm not."

"You don't sound okay. Where are you? Me and the boys can go there!"

"N-no. It's f-fine."

"Well, if you say so."

Seungmin dropped the call. You laid on your bed, confused, sad, just a ton of feelings filling your mind.

As you were sulking, you received a text from Changbin.

Changbin:
Meet me and the boys at the park. We need to talk. Just sneak out of your house, it's not the first time you've snuck out.

You put on your normal sweater and jeans and proceeded to attempt to sneak out. Your plan was a success, now all you need to do is not look like a crying mess in front of the boys.

You saw 9 boys sat on a table, looking worried. You hurried your walk to approach them.

"Y/N!" Jeongin shouted. He ran up to you and hugged you tight. You buried your head in his neck. "We were so worried about you." Said Chan. "Why? It's not like something bad happened to me." You blankly say. "You're stressed, Y/N. You need rest." He says. "He's right, Y/N. You should get some rest." Changbin replied. "Do y'all think she's gonna come back there after she snuck out, in daytime?!" Minho said.