/Cute Flirt/Jeongin/

Stray Kids. A group from JYP Entertainment. You're friends with all of them. And when I mean all of them, I mean, ALL of them. Especially Yang Jeongin. The maknae. He's the one closest from your age, so it was easy to get along. Plus, you were basically flirting 25/7

You guys don't meet that much now because of the fans, paparazzi, and they're schedule. But they made this day special, for you. Well, at least, HE made this day special.

Jeongin asked you out on a picnic under a tree near your old childhood home. Aside from him being the closest from your age, you've known eachother since you were kids. Your moms' were best friends. They even gave birth to their children at the same time, being You and Jeongin.

"Sorry, the other guys can't come." Jeongin apologized. "Nah, it's okay. I like that we're the only ones here." You winked. "Yeah. That's why I didn't invite them." Jeongin said, making you shocked. "You are so sweet!" You said, making you 2 blush.

"What did the guys say?" You asked. "Oh. Something like Okay, have fun. and Don't go past midnight!" Jeongin lied.

...

"And you aren't inviting us— oh! Because you want to spend quality time with Y/N-innie!" Chan joked. "Don't call her that. It's cringey." Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Because you're the only one allowed to call her that?" Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows. Jeongin nodded, "Uhh, yeah. I gotta go, bye!" Jeongin dashed out the dorm.

"Ahh. Young love. I miss having that." Chan said. "Because you're old?" Seungmin asked. "No, because— hey! Come here, you!" Chan chased Seungmin all around the dorm.

"I don't miss having young love. I miss having you." Felix winked at Changbin. "Uhh, yeah! I'll just go to the bathroom! So much PDA!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes, making Changbin and Felix laugh.

...

"Oh, by the way, I really LOVE Miroh!" You said. "You should, I have my cute face plastered everywhere, there." Jeongin joked. You rolled your eyes.

"How's being a trainee at Rising Star Entertainment?" (a/n: product placement!) Jeongin asked. "It's fine. I'm getting really close with Hwang Yeseul, lately." (a/n: anotha one!) You answered. "Hwang Yeseul, isn't she the leader? AND a sibling of Hyunjin?" Jeongnin joked. You 2 laughed.

"Oh, by the way, I've been missing someone, lately." Jeongin said. "Is she special?" You asked. "Hell yeah. She's like THE love of my life." Jeongin answered, your face became quite sad. "Wanna see her?" Jeongin asked, you nodded.

"Tada!" He held a mirror above your face. "You're such a flirt." You laughed. "I'm serious, Y/N. I've missed you." Jeongin said, with sincere eyes. "Actually I've been meaning to give you something." Jeongin said, searching his bag, you face him.

"Oh god, I forgot it." Jeongin gasped. "Oh wait, right here!" He poked your cheek and kissed it. Your eyes widened at his sudden act.

"Sneak. Anyway, I have an ACTUAL gift for you." You said. "I do too. That was just a preview." Jeongin winked. "Let's give them, at the same time?" You asked, Jeongin nodded.

"1, 2, 3!" After you counted 3, both of you kissed eachother. You smiled in to the kiss and held Jeongin's cheeks.

The kiss lasted for more than a few seconds, both of you gasping for air. "You look so cute." Jeongin pinched your cheek. You pinch his too, causing him to let go of yours.

"Let's go to the dorms?" Jeongin said, putting the stuff back in to his bag. "Let's go." You said.

As you were walking, he intertwined his hands with yours and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."