/Meet/Woojin/rqstd/

rqstd by: fieryfire16

————

"She was the best teacher that taught me. No offense, though." Your student, Mirae said.

You were now at a café after you visited a fellow teacher's funeral with a close student of yours.

"I never knew she had a disease, and three sons." She continued. "You never knew about Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin? You weren't there when she brought them to school for 'Bring Your Children To Work' Day?" You jokingly said.

"I don't remember anything, Ms.L/N. Speaking of those three, aren't they them?" She pointed at the three little toddlers bugging an older guy to buy them they're drinks.

"Huh, looks like they came here from the funeral, too." Mirae said. "Ooh, and they brought they're handsome uncle too." She looked at you in a mischievous way.

"What are you thinking of again, Mirae?" You annoyingly said. "Well, I don't know, you have haven't got a date since last month, AND, you have been totally looking at that guy since we were at the funeral." She continued.

"Yah, Mirae, that is disrespectful—," She cut you off, "—but! We are no where near our school, plus, you are literally just 5 years older!" She said, making a point.

Before you could even talk, you felt a small presence by your side, it was one of your fellow teacher's sons, Felix.

"Oh, Aunt Y/N!" He bowed. "Felix, what brings you here?" You asked, trying to hide the fact you already know they were here, whilst Mirae holding her laughter.

"Felix!" Woojin quickly carried Felix. "Sorry he had to bother you. You're one of my sister's co-teachers, right?" You stood up and both of you bowed.

"Yes, you must be her brother? I am so sorry for your loss." You worryingly said. "No, it's okay." Both of you stopped.

"Excuse me," Mirae stood up, clearing her throat. "Ms.Y/N, I have to go. See you at school?" She waved, giving you another mischievous smile.

"Uncle Woojin, why don't we invite Aunt Y/N to our table?" Jeongin asked. Woojin looked at you hesitantly.

"If it's okay with you," Woojin waited for your reply. "No, it's alright with me." You could see Felix's, Jeongin's, and Seungmin's eyes sparkle.

"Let's go!" Jeongin and Seungmin pulled you to their table, as Felix was still carried by Woojin.

The boys all got their orders while you just ordered another one of their cappuccinos. You and Woojin got to know each other much better while the three played with the cups and spoons.

As time passed by, it was already getting late. Woojin told the boys they had to get home before the sun comes down, which led them to wave to you goodbye outside the café.

You stared at their backs slowly fading until Woojin turned his head and gave you a smile. You felt your butterflies in your stomach.

——————

The next day, as you were looking at your fellow teacher's desk, you saw dozens of flowers, sent by some students and school staff.

You also looked at your desk, and saw a note. It read, 'Thank you for being with my sister when she was still teaching.'

After you finished reading, you looked out the door of the faculty room to see Woojin. He smiled at you and gestured you to come with him.

You hurriedly stood up and went to him. "What are you doing here?" You asked, you saw Felix, Jeongin, and Seungmin behind him. You also saw Mirae, only meters away from the 4 of you. She hurriedly walked away after she saw you.

"Uh-uhh, they wanted to see you." Woojin stuttered and Jeongin went in front of you.

He gave you a box and quickly ran to the hallways, Jeongin and Seungmin following him, giggling.

You opened the box, and saw another not. It read,

'Can we see each other more often?'

—————

hey guys, i'm back.
sorry if this chapter was quite short and a little disappointing, it's my first time writing in awhile.

i just figured to update again since exam week is coming, so here you go!