Day 1: Simultaneous Orgasm

Woo, here we go with day one!!

After rush-typing a draft last night since I didn't think I'd have any time to write today, I decided it was horrible and rewrote the whole thing today :P

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian held Ben's hands above his head as he kissed him, only pulling away long enough to take a breath before leaning back down to kiss the smaller again. He smirked into the passionate kiss as the younger squirmed and moaned under him, bringing an idea to mind. 

A devious look crossed his face as he brought his mouth down to give the other hickeys on his neck as a hand moved away from the smaller's wrists to slowly run down his arm, making the younger moan more at the shivers that went down his spine.

Ben gasped as the fingers trailed down his bare chest and slightly arched his back and moaned even louder as his sensitive nipples were brushed against. He took a shaky breath and put all of his focus into speaking as desperation dripped from his voice, "Just fu-fuck me already..."

"Oh?" Ian's smirk showed in his voice, "I think that can wait."

Ben whined at the words, but quickly let out a gasp as his chest was bit down and sucked on. He moaned as a few more hickeys were left on him and whined again at the lack of contact as Ian pulled away. He moaned as hands lightly trailed down his sides and briefly rested on his hips before slipping under and pulling off his underwear - the last bit of clothing on either of them.

Ian smirked down at the sight before him - his little lover completely naked and desperately needing him. He couldn't resist leaning down and roughly pressing his lips against the younger's in a passionate kiss. He pulled away to gasp for air and smirked down the needy, green eyes that stared up at him.

In one swift motion, the older pushed back and spread apart the other's legs, getting a gasp and a moan at the action. He moved a hand down to teasingly trace around the smaller's entrance and smirked wider at the moan it caused.

Ben whined as the fingers were pulled away and writhed in his spot as the older briefly moved away. He gasped as lubed fingers were brought back and let out a long moan as they slowly pushed into him.

He gave a mix of moans and whines as he was scissored and stretched teasingly slow and let out an even longer whine as the fingers pulled out. Though, it was quickly replaced by a needy moan as he felt his lover line up against him and slowly start to push in.

He brought his hands up to the other's shoulders and dug his nails in, digging them deeper as he was pushed farther and farther into. He let out a desperate whine as the older paused to let him adjust and dragged his nails across his lover's back at the lack of movement.

Ian groaned at the familiar pain and readjusted his grip on the younger's hips as he started thrusting in and out, enjoying the needy moans it caused. He smirked at the gasp he got as he went faster and grunted as the smaller dug his nails in deeper and pulled him closer. He kept thrusting deep and fast until his lover was breathing hard and desperately writhing, needing the climax he was oh, so close to.

Smirking as he let out his own heavy breath, Ian slightly adjusted his position and slammed even harder into a certain spot. Ben screamed at the sudden feeling and he smirked wider, close to his own orgasm and knowing just what to do.

He slammed into the younger's prostate a few more times, slowing as he got closer to coming and started loosing control of his body. He managed one last hard thrust into the spot and gasped at the same time as his lover as they both hit their climax.

An amazing, electric feeling ran through their bodies and they let out pleasured moans as they clung to one another, nails digging into whatever skin was underneath them. They felt the hot air on their faces as they both panted and savored every second of their moment of pure bliss together.

Though, slowly, the feeling faded and Ian groaned as he snapped out of his trance-like state first. He smiled at Ben's still blissful expression and couldn't resist kissing his open mouth before slowly pulling away and readjusting his grip on the smaller's hips. He gently pulled out and slightly smirked as cum ran down Ben's thighs, making him moan.

He leaned down to kiss the smaller again and held him close as he laid by him, pressing lazy kisses all over his neck and the side of his face as giggles and soft moans met him in return.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

779 words! Shorter than usual, but more than what I expected for this challenge book~

Hope you enjoyed!

Ship requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^