Day 20: Hot Tub

Well, this was fun to make~  ;)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of the many good things that came of Ben moving to America to live with his boyfriend, the hot tub in the backyard had been unexpectedly high on the list. Especially after what had seemed like a fun idea for a video had turned into hours of failed attempts before it finally worked.

Now, the two were relaxing in the hot water as they casually chit chatted, nothing of importance being talked about as they enjoyed their much needed escape from work.

A while passed, and they found themselves flirting before Ian turned and slightly leaned down, kissing the smaller. He grabbed the younger's hips to pull him over to straddle his lap, giving them a more comfortable position to continue kissing.

It didn't take long for the innocent moment to get heated and for tongues to get involved, Ben wrapping his arms around Ian's neck as the older wrapped him in a loose hug - one hand near his shoulders and the other resting on the small of his back.

Ben moaned as the older slowly moved the lower hand down farther and didn't seem to mind as it slipped under his trunks. He moaned more and moved his body as his hole was lightly traced over and gasped, briefly breaking the kiss, as it was prodded at.

Ian smirked as he pushed two fingers in and smirked wider at the soft moans and groans he got as he did so. He slowly started moving them around, enjoying each and every gasp, moan, and whimper his lover let out as he was fingered.

Ben whined as the fingers teased him and finally pulled away from the kiss, letting his head rest against the older's shoulder. He curled his fingers into the sides of the other's shoulders as the pleasure started aching and desperately moaned for more.

Ian chuckled as he spoke in a low voice, "Can you make it to the bedroom or do you want to do it right here?"

The smaller blushed at the second option and gasped as a sensitive spot the older loved to tease was rubbed. He blushed darker as he quickly made his choice, "H-here..."

"Okay, then." Ian's smirk could be heard in his voice and the other whined as the fingers were removed. 

Ben moaned as his trunks were quickly pulled off and let out a whiny moan as his member was rubbed. He tried to press himself further into the touch and loudly whined as he was pushed away.

Ian slipped off his own trunks and pulled the smaller back, quickly kissing him before giving a smirk.

Ben blushed, knowing just what the smirk meant, and took a deep, shaky breath before rising himself up. He felt hands on his hips and blushed darker as they guided him down, groaning and moaning as more and more of the older went deeper and deeper into him.

He panted and moaned at how stretched and full he felt and blushed darker as he saw the amused look on his lover's face. He moved his hands to the top of the other's shoulders to balance himself and slowly rose back up, the lack of lube making it hurt worse than usual.

He closed his eyes as the pain enhanced the pleasure and lowered himself back down, feeling a shiver run down his spine at how good it felt. He slowly kept bouncing up and down, trying not to make the water go too wild and splash out too much.

He trembled as the slow pace only built up more and more pleasure and moaned as hands moved from resting on his hips to leaving light touches on his chest. He let out a shuddered gasp as his nipples were rubbed and twisted and gave into his instincts as he started moving faster.

He desperately moved himself up and down, gasping and moaning as he hit his own prostate each time, trembling at how close he was. 

The older gave a mischievous smirk and moved his hands back down to rest on the other's hips once again. He waited until the right moment to tightly grab them and thrust up as the smaller came down, watching the reaction in amusement.

Ben bit his lip to muffle a scream as strong waves of pleasure ran though him and he threw his head back, not quite wanting the entire neighborhood to hear him. He desperately kept making small, fast bounces, wanting his orgasm to last as long as possible as he heavily breathed and he let his mind be clouded with nothing but dirty thoughts.

He let out a sudden gasp as he felt hot cum filling him and shook as he made himself keep bouncing. He tensed and moaned as the older thrust up a few more times, making him almost dizzy at how tight he was clenching around the large member and how much pleasure it brought.

His body still shook as the feelings faded and he lowered himself down one last time, taking in as much as he could, before laying against the older's chest as he softly panted and moaned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

840 words! Woo, I actually really like this one too~

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^