Day 14: Breath Play

Funny story: I've been wanting to write about this for a while, but lost all interest very suddenly today xD Thank goodness for the 600-700ish word draft I had xD

Enjoy! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pleeeease? Just once?" Ben batted his puppy eyes as he begged his boyfriend for what easily could of been the hundredth time.

Both tired of the months of begging and unable to resist the cute expression, Ian sighed, "Only once?"

"Yes! I swear it will only be once!" The smaller practically bounced up and down with excitement as he spoke.

The older let out a long sigh as he gave in, "Fine. We'll do it once. And only once."

"Yay!" Ben cheered, feeling very excited and accomplished that he finally got his lover to let him try one of the 'dangerous' kinks he had been asking about for what seemed like ages.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Ian rolled his eyes, "Go get in bed."

The smaller happily did as he was told and ran off in the direction of their room. 

A moment later, Ian was walking in and was instantly shocked to see the other sitting fully naked on their bed with the lube sitting on the side table. He smirked as his shock faded and pulled his shirt off before climbing onto the bed and pushing Ben down.

He leaned down to kiss the smaller and quickly moved further down to give him hickeys, smirking at the gasps and moans he got. He left the usual bite marks and bruises before pulling away and smirking down at his boyfriend.

Ben let out desperate moans as he writhed on the bed, craving- needing more than the teasing foreplay. He shut his eyes and imagined what he wanted, getting too lost in the fantasy to hear Ian let out a sigh as he unfastened his pants - for once, not excited for what was about to happen. 

The older looked down at his lover and stared into his distracted eyes as he spoke, "I know you don't 'believe' in them, but we're using a safeword this time. Er, I guess it'd be more of a safe action, but you get the point," he thought for a moment, "Dig your nails into my arms."

"Huh..?" Ben sounded as if he hadn't heard what was just said.

Ian sighed and explained himself again, "If it ever hurts bad or you can't breathe, dig your nails into my arms and I'll stop. Okay?"

"O...kay." The smaller quite obviously wasn't interested.

Letting out a final sigh, Ian lubed and stretched the younger before lining up and pushing in. He gave the other a moment to adjust before starting to thrust as he moved his hands up - from hips to waist to chest - enjoying the louder and louder moans he got with each movement.

He hesitated a moment before bringing his hands up the last bit and went against every fiber of his being as he wrapped his fingers around the smaller's throat.

Ben gasped at the foreign feeling and Ian instinctively loosened his grip for a second before biting his lip and squeezing a bit harder.

He held onto the smaller by his neck as he continued to thrust in and out of him, shock briefly replacing his unease as he heard a strained voice.

"Tighter..."

The older hesitated before doing so, trying his hardest to push his growing worry and concern for his lover aside in the process.

A while of moans and other pleasurable sounds from Ben later, another demand was being told, "Choke me... h-harder."

Once again forcing his feelings down, Ian leaned more of his weight forwards, onto his hands.

The new pressure made Ben let out a small, choking sound, though, to the other, he may as well of been dying. He let out choked moans as pleasure built up inside him and the older had to force himself to continue.

Though, not wanting to hear anymore of the horrific sounds or have his hands around his lover's throat any longer, Ian quickly changed his angle to slam right into Ben's prostate with each thrust.

He grit his teeth at the choked gasps his lover let out and tried to go even harder and faster without choking him even more.

Eternity seemed to pass before Ben was arching his back and making what was supposed to be a gasped moan. White covered both of their stomachs and, the second he stopped, Ian's hands  moved to the pillows.

The older quickly brought his hands back to the other's hips and slowed his pace before pulling out, making the smaller whine. He got up and went into the bathroom, grabbing a towel before throwing it on Ben and turning back into the en suite.

Still breathless and in a daze, Ben spoke, "Wh-where you... going..?"

"To deal with my sexual frustration," the older seemingly growled the words.

"Bu-" Ben was cut off as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"But, you're staying right there." With that, Ian shut the bathroom door behind him and the small 'click' of the lock was heard.

As he listened to his lover's groans and the suspicious sound of skin on skin, Ben was left to assume that Ian must not of loved the sexy choking and the way it enhanced every drop of pleasure as much as he did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

870 words! Woo, I got that one done (mostly with the draft I wrote a few weeks ago :P)

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^