Day 12: In a Car

Okay, technically not his birthday anymore, but the twelfth is Benny's birthday so just go with it~

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party was supposed to be small, just a few friends hanging out at Jordan's place to celebrate Ben's birthday, though the large crowd - along with the alcohol and loud music they brought with them - definitely showed that things did not go according to plan. 

So, it wasn't too surprising when Ian saw that his lover seemed to be more awkward and uncomfortable than he was having fun. 

It was almost an automatic reaction for him to grab the smaller's arm and drag him out into the night. He lead Ben back to their can and gently pushed him into the back seat before crawling in too and shutting the door.

He took a moment to position them, himself sitting in the middle seat with the younger straddled across his lap. He smiled up and the blushing face and brought one hand to the back of his lover's head as he kissed him.

Ben kissed back and found himself feeling much better as they kissed more. A while of that and their shirts were coming off, hickeysquickly being left on the newly exposed skin.

Blushing bright red as an idea popped into his mind, he slipped onto his knees on the floor and hesitantly looked up at Ian, blushing brighter at the look he got, and moved his hands to unbutton the older's pants. He slipped them down to his knees and did the same with his underwear before gently grabbing his member.

He lightly licked the tip a few times before starting to lick the shaft, waiting until Ian had his hands curled into his hair and was groaning for more to begin sucking on the tip. He slowly took more in, playing with his tongue as he bobbed his head.

Though, in the middle of the session, Ian pulled tighter at his hair, causing the smaller to moan, and hesitated a second before pushing him away.

Ben whined at the dissatisfaction of not being able to finish him, but quickly blushed as he saw the smirk on the older's face. 

It doesn't take long for their positions to be changed again - Ben now laying on his back and Ian with one leg on the seat, the other on the floor, behind him. The latter quickly moving the smaller's legs to hook over his shoulders and smirking at he moan he got as he spread his lover open.

Ben moaned more as he felt the other press against him and winced as he was pushed into without stretching or proper lube. He groaned and whined as the older started thrusting in and out, pain quickly turning to and mixing with pleasure. He moaned louder and louder as he dug his nails into the cloth seats, Ian's shoulders, anything he could get his hands on and melted into a moaning mess as amazing feelings ran through his body.

Seeing that the smaller was enjoying himself and had had his fun, Ian changed his angle to thrust into his prostate, quickly ending things as immense pleasure overwhelmed his lover.

Ben panted and moaned as electric pleasure ran through his body, occasionally making a part of him twitch involuntarily as white pooled on his stomach. He dug his nails in deeper as the older kept going and moaned again as he felt hot cum fill him.

He whined as his lover started to pull out and made pained sounds as his sore hole was stretched more for him to pull all the way out. He moaned again as he felt liquid drip down his body and was suddenly very aware of how dirty he was.

Chuckling at the smaller's blush, Ian pressed a kiss to his lips and pulled away just far enough to be ale to look down at the other. A smile spread across his face and he spoke in a teasing tone, "I know your party sorta got taken over, but how'd ya like your present?"

Ben smiled back and spoke between pants, "It was... great."

Smirk twitching at his lips Ian continued, "Only downside is you probably won't be able to walk right for a while."

Blush darkening, the smaller simply lightly hit the older in response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

692 words! Woo, another past midnight post that could of been on time if I didn't procrastinate so much... oops :P

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^