Day 30: Gang Bang

So, I wanted this one to be good since I had a good idea (not so sure on how accurate to the prompt) for this one and kinda ran out of time last night. Then today, I had this open and was going to start writing soon when the power went out...

Long story short, I finally decided to write on my phone to, futilely, try to get this done before 2019. I may of missed the time goal, but it's long and, I think, one of the best ones in this challenge.

Happy New Year!!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the innocent movie night had made its way to the bedroom, no one knew. Though, as Ben was pushed to the bed, he felt his heart speed up as he started up at not only his lover, but Jordan and Xeen too.

It didn't take long for all the hands and mouths to get him desperate and it felt as if they hadn't even been in the room for more than a few minutes before the action was starting.

He let himself be put into his hands and knees, gasping as his lover shoved in. He blushed as the the oldest took the opportunity to push into his mouth and let out muffled moans as he thrust in and out of both ends while Jordan watched, slowly pumping himself.

It didn't take long for the first round to end, cum filling Ben's mouth, being pumped onto him, pooling under him, and running down his legs as Ian pulled out. He whined as the other three switched places and repeated the process again, this time with Xeen behind him.

He whimpered and trembled in pleasure as he was treated rougher than he ever had before, enjoying the extra pain it caused. He drooled around the slightly older's member, mind too cloudy to care.

A few more hard thrusts directly into his prostate made him go over the edge again, more cum pooling under him. He moaned as he felt himself be filled, tight clenching having pushed the oldest to his own orgasm. A moment more and the other two were making him an even bigger mess, cum being pumped onto his sides and back as more spilled from the corners of his mouth.

Once again the others switched positions, Jordan getting behind him as the other two took the remaining ones. He groaned as he was pushed into yet again, body starting to get over sensitive. He moaned as pleasure immediately ran through him, getting stronger as the slow thrusting began.

He gently sucked on his lover's member almost automatically as it went into his mouth - a habit he would be more than embarrassed to admit to. He sucked harder as his hair was pulled at, the pleasure it brought fueling him to give more to Ian. He gasped as he felt even more cum fill him, more adding to the now-quite-large pool under him shortly after. A second more and his mouth was being filled and the rest of his body seemingly painted a sticky white.

He swallowed what most definitely seemed like more than the third load that night and collapsed into the puddle under him as he was finally left alone. He turned his head to the side as he felt someone else fall - or at least he thought they fell - to the mattress. Though, much to his surprise, he saw Ian on top of Jordan, the two fiercely making out with each other; some sort of sexual tension having built between them while he was too lost in his own pleasure to notice.

Watching for a moment, Ben's attention was pulled away as he heard a groan from his other side. Looking over, he saw Xeen sitting against the headboard, pumping himself as he also watched the other two.

He let out a small moan, arousal growing inside him at a stray though that crossed his mind. He hesitantly licked his lips before deciding to do it and weakly crawled between the oldest's legs. He looked up to the other with curious eyes, asking for permission, and dark red cheeks accompanied by drool and cum still on his face.

He took his head suddenly being shoved towards the older's crotch as a 'yes.' He licked at the tip a bit before taking it in and sucking on it, getting much more excited as his hair was pulled at the other moaned. He took more in, swirling his tongue around and bobbing his head, not caring about the drool seemingly constantly spilling from his mouth and making the already-ruined sheets much wetter.

It didn't take too much longer for Xeen to finish, the sensation of hot cum running down his throat making Ben exponentially more aroused and oh so desperate to be fucked again. He whined at how badly his body ached to be filled again, and looked to his lover, whining again as he saw the other two busy doing what he so badly wanted.

Finding himself quickly jealous of Jordan, he looked back to said male's lover, giving a certain lust and desperation filled look. He whined again when he was turned down, the older claiming that he 'wasn't as young as them' and that he was done for the night. He pouted as he was pulled to the other's chest, not quite liking his needs being ignored, but still cuddled closer and kissed back as he was held.

A little while passed, the other's still going at it and Ben's jealousy only growing. He slightly smirked as Jordan whined, complaining that bottoming wasn't getting him off.

The smirk grew as Xeen remarked about 'what he had to deal with' and he found himself subconsciously licking his lips again before offering to take care of things. Though, he was quickly met by the oldest two speaking over one another.

"No Sweetie."

"No Ben."

He whined at the doms' overprotectiveness, not caring that they had a good reason to not want him to do any more with his mouth; he had  already done so much with it that it was likely that much more would guarantee him loosing his voice. He pouted, still upset about not being allowed to suck Jordan off, and defensively added that he had hands too.

He waited until his lover parted from the other to shift his position so that he could do as he wanted, sticking his tongue out at Ian as he pumped Jordan. He resisted the urge to take him into his mouth, settling for occasionally licking him instead.

He whined as white covered his hands, desperation so bad that he would of settled for it being in his mouth, or even just on his stomach, at this point. He quickly licked it up, hoping it would satisfy his need, only to let out a whine as it turned him on even more.

He heard Ian sigh and felt pure excitement run through him as he was rolled into his back. He gasped, so loud it was almost a scream, as he was shoved into and dug his nails deep into his lover's shoulders. His legs wrapped around the older's waist as he was harshly thrust in and out of, body trembling as loud moans escaped him.

A very short session later, he was screaming as his eyes squeezed shut and his back arched high, unbelievably strong pleasure running through him as he came hard. Cum covered his stomach and chest as his body very tightly clenched around his lover's member, only bringing more pleasure and prolonging the orgasm.

"Wow, you needed that."

Ian's simple remark was met with a glare and words spoken between heavy pants, "It's almost... like I... wanted that..."

A sexy look stared down at him and a second later he was moaning as he was filled again. He whined at the pain his now-very-over sensitive body felt as he was pulled out of and moaned again as he felt hot liquid spill out of him once more.

He turned his attention to his lover as he chucked and spoke again, "Anyone down for more?"

"How can you still keep going?" Xeen voiced his question as Jordan nodded, having grown tired of their... activities.

Ian shrugged, "We do a lot of long sessions."

What little blush had faded from Ben's face returned, "I could... go for a lot longer... I'm just... tired... and sore..." He moaned as Ian kissed him and found himself being pulled into a cuddle pile, places being swapped and all sorts of kisses being exchanged until they settled on a position.

In the end, he ended up with Xeen spooning him from behind while Jordan held him to his chest and Ian hugged him from behind. It was an unusual position, befitting of such an unusual and unexpected night of fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1386 words! Woo, I got this done and you know what that means! The challenge is over!!

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^