Day 4: End of the World

Don't really have much to say about this one... it was... interesting to write tho~

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian heard a sniffle beside him and let out a heavy sigh before turning to where his lover sat next to him in bed. 

He felt his heart break at the sight of Ben constantly wiping at his face, desperately trying to hide his crying, and almost instinctively wrapped his arms around him. He pulled the smaller into his lap and kissed his cheek before opening his mouth to speak, but froze and closed it before a single sound could come out. 

Nothing he said would help the other. Nothing he said could change the facts. If anything, soothing words and reassurances would only make things worse. Their false promises fueling the smaller's sobs as they showed just how truly hopeless the situation was.

Glancing past Ben, at the live countdown he had been watching on the news station, the older let out another sigh. As much as he wanted to say that everything would be fine, what he saw proved the exact opposite. Everything was far from fine. They, along with every other living being on Earth, would soon be dead.

So, doing the only other thing he thought would comfort his lover, Ian simply kissed Ben's cheek again before tilting his head up to kiss his lips. He moved his mouth down to press kisses to the smaller's neck, smiling into the contact as he got a soft moan. 

He kissed the other again and again, wiping away some tears as he did so. He leaned closer to kiss him more and brought his mouth back to his lover's neck to bite down and give him a few hickeys. 

Ben moaned as his shirt was gently taken off and let Ian move him to lay on the bed. He stared up at blue eyes and let out gasps and moans as bite marks and hickeys were left over his chest. He whined as hands lightly trailed down his body, getting louder as they finally reached his pants.

Ian gently took off the piece of clothing and used light touches to tease the other. He waited until Ben was softly panting and whining to finally pull off his boxers and got up briefly to grab some lube and strip off his own clothes.

He carefully pushed back and spread the smaller's legs, coating two fingers in lube and leaning down to kiss him before slowly pushing them in. He muffled the moans with his lips and made out with his lover as he stretched him, pulling away as he removed his fingers.

He sadly smiled down at Ben, knowing that this would be their last time, and kissed him again before lining up and pressing against him. A few words came to mind, no thought needing to be put into whether to say them or not, "I love you."

"I... l-love you, too..." The phrase was said back in a needy tone that would usually fuel lust, but, this time, only fueled passion and love.

A smile spread across Ian's face at the reply and he tightened his grip on the smaller's hips before pushing in, enjoying it as hands came up to his shoulders and nails dug in - a feeling he wished would be experienced again. He kissed Ben as he let him adjust and slowly started thrusting in and out.

He wanted to savor their last time, make it last. Though, a whined, 'F-faster! Faster!' brought a genuine smile and signaled him to be rougher.

Ben gasped as the older suddenly sped up and let out moan after moan as pleasure built up inside him. He dug his nails deeper as pain mixed with the amazing feeling, all sorts of sounds escaping him as he was pound in and out of.

Ian smirked down at his mess of a lover, savoring each gasp, moan, whine, and whimper he got. He was hyper aware of the hands and nails on his back and loved every movement of them. He changed his angle to hit Ben's prostate and enjoyed the loud sounds and screams more than he ever had before.

A few more thrusts and the weight of all his emotions broke Ben. He cried and sobbed and gasped and moaned. He was a mix of feelings - happiness, sadness, pleasure, fear - they all combined into one.

Ben sobbed and writhed and gasped loudly as his back arched high. His crying was broke for a moment as he came, cum covering his stomach and chest as electric pleasure took away all the bad for a moment of pure bliss.

He panted and moaned as Ian kept going and let out a gasp as he felt the familiar feeling of hot cum inside him. He let out a long moan as he was filled, Ian lightly thrusting as he went through his own climax. 

The older pulled out after a moment and laid next to the smaller, holding him close and pressing kisses all over as they waited for the inevitable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

832 words! Not exactly my best work, but it sounds a lot better than I thought it would

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^