Day 7: Make Up

Okay, technically this one is 10 minutes late, but I still got it relatively soon to the point of midnight so... shrugs

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, you never do anything right so shut up and get out of my way!" Ian yelled the words in frustration.

A moment of silence passed as tears welled in Ben's eyes, "Fine! I will!" He turned and stormed upstairs, the sound of their bedroom door slamming shut shortly following.

Another moment passed as the older heavily breathed, anger slowly turning to regret and guilt. He knew his lover was sensitive and there was no way he'd handle such harsh words well, let alone them being yelled at him.

Letting out a deep sigh, Ian slightly hesitated before following after the younger and gave a small knock before speaking through the door, "Sweetie?"

"Go away!" The tone of the other's voice showed quite clearly that he had been crying.

Letting out another sigh as his heart ached, Ian spoke again, "Sweetie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of yelled at you."

A silence fell between them and Ian pushed the door open, slipping inside only to feel his heart break at what he saw - Ben curled up on the bed, eyes red and puffy as tears ran down his face.

The younger sat up and sniffled as he wiped at his tears, "I-I said go away..."

Not knowing what to say to make things better, Ian simply climbed onto the bed and pulled the smaller onto his lap, easily overpowering him as he weakly struggled. He pressed a kiss to the other's cheek, "I'm sorry," another kiss, "Forgive me?"

The beginning of a small smile twitched at Ben's lips before being replaced with a playful pout, "Prove it."

"Huh?"

The younger felt his cheeks heat up, "P-Prove you're sorry..."

Ian smirked at the response, the blush all he needed to know what his lover wanted. 

He turned the smaller's head to press a kiss to his lips before laying Ben on the bed and getting on top of him. He leaned down to kiss the younger again, pulling away briefly to smile down at him before giving him several more kisses.

It didn't take long for things to get passionate and for hands to wander, shirts and pants coming off in the process.

Ben whined and moaned as Ian rubbed what had become a bulge in his underwear and dug his nails in deeper to his shoulders. He gasped as his last piece of clothing was suddenly pulled off and shuddered as the cool air hit his skin.

Ian smirked at the reaction and smirked wider at the moan he got from pushing back and spreading the smaller's legs. He left his spot for a second to grab some lube and quickly returned, spreading the substance on two fingers before pressing them to his lover's entrance. He smiled at the whines and moans he got as he pushed them in and scissored the younger until he was stretched enough for what was about to happen.

Ben whined as the fingers were pulled out and squirmed in his spot as the older took a moment to take off his own underwear and lube himself. He gasped as he felt Ian grab his hips and line up against him and let out a long moan as he slowly pushed in. He whined as his lover paused to let him adjust and gasped as he suddenly started thrusting very fast.

He gasped and moaned at the unexpected roughness, enjoying every last bit of it. He brought his hands back to the older's shoulders, dinging his nails in deep and scratching at the skin as was pound in and out of. He screamed as Ian changed his angle, now hitting his prostate with every thrust.

Dizziness quickly hit him as intense pleasure started to build up and he let out another scream as an amazing orgasm sent waves of an electric feeling throughout his body. He panted and trembled as the feeling persisted and let out a soft moan, too lost in his own world to be able to think of words.

A smirk and heavy panting was followed by a question barely heard through the fog in the smaller's head, "You forgive me now?"

His own smirk twitched at Ben's lips, "N-nahhhh..."

A few more hard thrusts and Ian was groaning as his climax hit, smirk spreading back across his face as the smaller let out a loud moan. "H-How 'bout now?"

Ben let out another moan, the feeling of cum pumping into him sending small waves of pleasure through him, and finally gave the response he had thought since the beginning, "Y-yeaaaahhh..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

738 words! Ew, this one turned out bad, rushed, and late >.<

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^