Day 15: Fisting

Ehhh, another past midnight post... what's new :P

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben shifted his weight from one side to another, trying to get more comfortable on his hands and knees. He let out a groan as he felt Ian press a finger to his entrance and moaned  as he felt it go in.

The older slowly got another finger in and scissored his lover a bit before adding a third. He smirked at the moans he got and smirked even wider at the especially loud moan a fourth finger caused.

Ben gasped and moaned as the four fingers stretched and played with him, bringing the most teasing sense of pleasure. He felt his arms quickly getting weak and got down on his elbows, locking his arms together, to keep from falling and hurting himself.

He let himself get lost in the pleasure of Ian fingering him until he felt his hole stretching more and loudly moaned at the painful yet amazing feeling. It took a moment for him to figure out what the other was doing before blushing hard as he realized the older had his whole hand inside of him. 

That his lover was fisting him.

A sudden surge of arousal rushed through him and he felt every move of Ian's hand, every repositioning of a finger, every twitch of a muscle. He was hyper aware of what was happening inside him and moaned at every little movement.

He jolted as Ian pulled his fist back and pushed it forwards again, thrusting it in and out. Ben loudly moaned and shook as the older kept going, bringing immense waves of pleasure each time.

He felt Ian reposition himself and jumped as an extra sensitive spot was brushed against. He trembled as it was touched again and collapsed onto his chest as he felt fingers kneed into it. He let out desperate whimpers and wines as Ian slowly massaged the spot and begged for more, hoping to dear God that Ian would take his kink being used as payment for what he wanted.

Several minutes later, the smaller was whimpering every time his extremely oversensitive prostate was touched and moaning at the powerful pleasure it brought to his body. So, as Ian continuously rubbed circles into, kneaded, and pressed his fingers into the spot, Ben was stuck in a loop of whimpers and moans cutting each other off and mixing together.

He just needed a little more. A little harder, a little faster. Just a little more and he would come, but the older seemed to be making sure that he didn't do that. Slow, methodical movements teased him relentlessly and he didn't know how much more he could take.

He gave a final plea, one last desperate beg for what he so badly needed, "P-please! P-please, Ian! I-I need it! I n-need you! F-faster! H-harder! Anything! P-Please!" Tears rolled down his face at how badly he craved it, "J-just make me come already!"

Ian smirked and spoke in a sing song voice, "If you want to come, then just do it."

A sob, "But I can't!"

"Yes, you can. Just imagine it. Amazing pleasure going through your body, the electric feeling making you twitch and spasm as more and more hot cum pools beneath you and splashes onto you."

Ben moaned at what seemed like an amazing fantasy and whined as he figured that was all it was going to be - a fantasy. 

"Doesn't that sound nice?" A smirk was in Ian's words and as soon as he was done speaking he pressed into the spot with much more fore than before.

With a scream, Ben's body arched into the bed and trembled with the electric pleasure running though him. He panted hard between moans and found himself rocking back onto Ian, wanting more pleasure to prolong his orgasm.

The older quickly realized that and started massaging the spot again, letting his lover have his much deserved moment. He went until the climax was over and an exhausted Ben had collapsed into the pool of cum that had formed under him.

Ian softly smiled as he let out a content sigh and leaned forwards to press a kiss to the back of Ben's shoulder. He pulled away and brought his free hand to rest on the smaller's hip, holding him in place, before slowly pulling out his hand, one finger at a time, until an empty, gaping hole was before him. 

The younger moaned as he was rolled onto his back and let out low moans and groans as his lover semi cleaned him. He let the older hold him close and nuzzled against his chest as kisses were pressed to every inch of skin the other could reach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

781 words! I... could of done more with this but it's late and I procrastinate too much so.... *shrug*

Okay, I totally should of mentioned Ben being a masochist and liking the pain of being stretched so much, but tbh I couldn't figure out where to fit it into the draft without having to change a decent bit

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^