Day 9: Masturbation

So... I had an idea for this and waited until like 10:30pm to write this since I had no idea how to write it :P

Bonus points: I didn't even feel like writing, so it's kinda short and half assed

Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian and Ben had only been dating for a little over a month the first time a make out session on the couch started to escalate to something more. They had made their way up to their room and slowly undressed each other as they kissed in bed.

They had been ready to have their first time when the question that Ian had been holding back made its way out, "You okay?"

Ben hesitated, "Y-yeah... Of course I'm okay."

Ian sighed, "You know you're a terrible actor, right? What's wrong?"

"I..." the smaller hesitated and looked away, "I'm scared..."

"Huh? Why?"

The blush on Ben's face darkened, "I...," he took a deep breath and rushed his words out, "I'm a virgin."

"I...," Ian stared in shock before slowly blinking, "Oh." He smiled down at his lover and for a second before it was replaced with a smirk, "Still wanna do something sexy?"

"Huh?"

The older moved to the side, sitting on the bed, before pulling the other into a similar position, "If you're too nervous to have sex, then we can just jerk off together. I mean, we both get to have our fun, right?"

Blushing dark, it took Ben a moment to be able to speak, "I... guess..."

"Good," Ian smirked as he slightly spread his legs, bringing a hand down to his half hard member, "I'll start." 

He slowly stroked himself, smirking wider as he saw the smaller copy his actions, and started pumping once he was hard enough. He groaned in pleasure at the feelings running through him and frowned as he looked over, seeing his lover just as uncomfortable as before.

He cleared his mind enough to speak and managed to get out a few words, "What's... wrong?"

Ben blushed harder and took a moment before he was able to get himself to say the words, "This... isn't how I usually do it..."

Giving a questioning look, Ian watched as the other blushed even harder and got up, leaving the room and disappearing into the first room on the right - what had been his bedroom before they started sharing.

A moment later, Ben was back, shyly sitting in his spot for a bit before pulling two items out from behind his back. 

Gaze going to the lube and smaller-than-average dildo, Ian smirked, "So, you're not a complete virgin."

Face as red as it could get, Ben forced himself to speak, "I've... never been with another person... I'm scared of... a-another person being... in me..."

"Looks like you're not afraid of toys, though."

"Well," Ben slightly hesitated, "I've used them for a long time."

Giving a small chuckle and starting to move his hand again, Ian spoke in an alluring voice, "Feel free to join."

Repositioning himself, Ben lubed his dildo and slowly pushed it in, moaning as it went deeper. He gave himself a moment to adjust and slowly started pulling it out and pushing it back in again, getting louder with each movement.

Unable to resist watching what was causing such sexy sounds, Ian kept his eyes glued to the smaller as he pumped himself, quickly going over the edge and coming all over his hand and the bed. He sat back as he panted, gaze never leaving the smaller's pleasured face, and imagined how much better he could make his lover feel, easily being at least twice the size of his toy.

Ben gasped and moaned as he brought himself closer and let out a whine as he arched his back a bit,wanting more of the addictive feeling. He gasped again as a shudder ran through his body, his slightly different position allowing for so much more pleasure. 

He thrust the dildo in a few more times before digging the nails of his free hand into the sheets and pushing the toy in deep as he let out a sudden, loud moan. Cum pooled on his stomach and euphoria shot through him, leaving him panting and craving more of the amazing feeling.

Ian let out another groan at the sight, already knowing that the wait for their actual first time would be a hard one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670 words! So, I kinda gave up on the last line, but it (unintentionally) sounds like an innuendo so I'm fine with it xD

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^