Day 16: Wet Dreams

It too a while to figure out what I wanted to do for this, but here you go~

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben moaned as he struggled against his restraints; arms spread far apart with his wrists tied to the bed posts and legs kept apart with a spreader bar, chain in the middle attached to the headboard. He whined as Ian relentlessly teased him - fingers, plugs, vibrators, anything but the one thing he wanted being rubbed around and lightly pressed against his very lubed hole.

He gasped as he felt a sudden sharp pain and moaned as he felt it again. He enjoyed each and every stinging hit from the whip, not caring about the marks it would leave all over his thighs and back end. He whimpered as the pain started to overtake the pleasure, yet whined when the feeling stopped.

He gasped and shuddered as he was suddenly pushed into with a single thrust and let out choked sounds of pleasure as Ian started roughly fucking him. He felt tears run down his face as his prostate was hit over and over again, the residual pain of the whipping only making it hurt worse.

He sobbed and shuddered as immense amounts of pleasure built up inside him, yet somehow still felt oh, so, ever far from coming. He moaned between cries, still not knowing if it was from pain or pleasure, and felt himself get dizzy for a moment as the collar around his neck was pulled at, making his cloudy, tear filled eyes look at the other.

He  felt a shiver go down his spine as he looked into those blue eyes and weakly moved his body what little he could to get some more of the pleasure he so desperately craved.

Ian groaned as he woke up and turned to look at the clock on the side table, groaning even louder as he saw the ungodly early time. He let out a heavy sigh and tried to go back to sleep, quickly noticing something that made him freeze before slowly turning to his friend sleeping next to him - or, rather, clinging to him.

He slightly blushed as he heard his name being moaned and felt his leg being lightly humped, instantly finding himself too stunned to to anything about it. So, he just watched the - admittedly sexy - faces the smaller made until a particularly sexy moan was let out and a wetness was felt against his leg. He blushed harder, but held the other close as he was cuddled against and somehow managed to fall back asleep.

A few short hours later, he was waking up to his alarm, quickly noticing the very wet, very sticky pair of underwear clinging to his body. A vague image of Ben's sexy expressions tied to a bed and gagged popped into his mind and he let out a soft moan at the feelings it brought.

Though, not wanting to make things weirder than they already were going to be, he forced his mind to clear and looked over to the peacefully sleeping Ben. 

Sighing and lightly shaking his shoulder, Ian spoke, "Wake up... We need to... get ready for things."

A groan met him and he sighed as the continued shaking the smaller, getting rougher as more time went on.

Eventually, Ben let out a whine and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He took a moment to start to wake up and suddenly froze and blushed.

Chuckling, Ian spoke, "Finally noticed your wet underwear?"

Blushing much darker, the younger looked over with a very embarrassed face, "How do you..."

Ian smirked, "How do I know you totally got off humping my leg and moaning my name?"

Blushing even more, Ben found himself at a loss for words.

The older laughed at the mortified face before getting up and stretching, Ben's eyes immediately going to the large bulge he had to force himself not to stare at the night before.

Taking in as much of the sight as he could, the smaller quickly noticed the wet spot in the older's underwear and blushed as red as he could get.

It took him a moment to manage to stutter out a few words, "D-did... we... b-both..."

Giving a half hearted smirk Ian answered, "Yeah."

A moment of silence followed and he spoke again, "We never speak of this?"

A small nod responded, "N-never."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

712 words! Woo, a minute to spare 😅

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel^-^