Day 18: Lap-dance

Okay, I had nooo idea what to do for this, so I sorta threw this together last minute

Note: it's short and probably the worst one I've wrote so far... sorry :P Also, no actual smut~

Enjoy(?)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben pushed Ian back and down into a chair before straddling across his lap and running his hands down the older's chest. He grabbed his lover's collar and pulled him close, resisting the urge to kiss him, and stared into his eyes with sexiest, most pleading look he could make.

He blushed as an idea came to mind and started grinding himself down, against the other. He blushed darker at the groans that escaped his lover and bit his lip as he continued.

Ian gripped the smaller's hips, unable to keep his hands off, and let out a louder groan as his growing bulge was rocked on, the sensation quite similar to that of being pumped. He let out a few moans as his pleasure started to build up and tightened his grip.

The younger blushed even darker as he slightly pulled away and let his hands rest on the other's shoulder, steadying himself as he slowly started moving himself up and down - as if he were riding his lover.

He bit at and sucked on his bottom lip as he kept from smashing his mouth against Ian's and let a gaze wonder down the other's chest and back up. Realizing that what he was doing with his mouth was further flustering his lover, Ben blushed darker, knowing exactly what dirty things the other was imaging him doing.

Ian let out groans and moans between soft pants, the teasing feelings leaving an undeniable tightness in his pants.

He let out a gasp as fingers rubbed over his nipples, through his shirt, and felt a shiver go down his spine. He let out a moan as a pair of eyes looked into his own, lust covering the mischievous look hidden within them.

Ben rocked and bounced on him some more, gasps and moans being brought as he was given just enough pleasure to keep him on the edge, but never enough to go over. He whined as the smaller got up and watched as he walked half way to the door before turning to face him.

"Revenge for all the teasing you do to me," Ben stuck his tongue out at the older and continued in a mocking, sing song voice, "Have fun." With that, he left the room, leaving Ian to let out a whine as his pleasure started to fade, nothing he could do to himself feeling as good as what his lover had done to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

402 words! Woo, I actually managed to get something for this :P (And it was over my goal of 200-300 words)

Lets just hope this hot mess is the worst one xD

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^