Day 25: Underage

I actually had a good idea of what I wanted to do for this one so have fun reading it, it's one of the better ones~

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sixteen year old Ian held his fifteen year old lover close as they sat on his bed, smaller straddled across his lap as they both blushed and giggled.

Currently, the two were enjoying their alone time, getting much closer than the older's mother would of liked. Though, for the next few days, she'd be away on a business trip and, with his lover's parents never caring where or how he was, Ian decided to take advantage of having the house to himself.

He kissed and kissed the smaller, getting more passionate with each one. Hands started to wander and he smirked as the other let out a soft moan and blushed darker.

Ben moaned again as his body, especially his crotch, was rubbed more and gripped at the older's shirt, digging his nails into the material. He tilted his head back as he lightly panted, moaning louder as his neck was bit.

He gently grinded down as he was given hickeys and let out a louder moan, pressing his body against the other's as his sweet spot was sucked on.

Ian smirked into the contact and smirked wider as he trailed his hands down the smaller's sides, getting a moan in response. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up, pulling away as it came off.

He let his red faced lover take his shirt off of him and wrapped his arms around him, holding him close as he flipped their positions. He stared down at the smaller, now laying on the bed, and trailed his hands down his chest and stomach, smirking again as he got another moan.

He hesitantly grabbed the top of the younger's jeans, pausing before he could undo them to speak, "Do... do you wanna do this?"

A small nod met him, "Y-yeah...," Ben cut himself off with a moan, "F-fuck me... Ian..."

Surge of arousal going through him, Ian fumbled with the button and zipper until they were undone and pulled the other's pants off, pushing aside his anxiety as he tossed them to the floor. He pulled off the smaller's boxer briefs and blushed at the sight of his fully naked and aroused lover.

He was snapped back to reality as the younger squirmed under him and took of the rest of his own clothes, hesitating a bit before opening a drawer and grabbing a tube of unopened lube that he had secretly bought not so long ago, having figured this would happen soon.

He moved back over the other and messed with the tube, opening it up and squeezing some of the contents onto his hand. He lubed himself and wiped the excess on his legs before spreading the smaller's and pushing them back. He grabbed his lover's hips and lined up to his hole, slowly pushing in.

Ben groaned between sounds of pain and dug his nails into the sheets, new feelings overwhelming his body. He felt so stretched and full and it hurt and he loved it.

He whined as the older hesitated, not quite knowing what to do once he was all the way in, and let out a long moan as he was slowly pulled out of. He groaned and moaned as his lover started going a little bit faster, motions still awkward and unsure.

He let out a sudden, loud gasp as a different spot was hit and an almost painfully strong wave of pleasure ran through his body.

Immediately, Ian froze and freaked out, thinking he had done something wrong and hurt the smaller.

Though, a moment later he was being reassured by his equally confused lover, "That... felt good?"

Panic fading, the older slowly started moving again, relaxing fully as the other let out a few moans. He pushed aside his fear of having hurt the younger and bit his lip as he hit the spot again.

He tensed at the sharp gasp he got and hit the spot again, getting a loud, desperate moan. Suddenly seeming fueled by the sound, he hit it over and over, going faster than before.

Ben gasped and moaned, gripping at the sheets so tightly that his knuckles turned white. He tilted his head back at the intense pleasure growing inside him and let out whines at how badly he wanted to come.

Ian panted above him, already getting tired from the repetitive actions, and spoke in a slightly annoyed tone, "Wh-why do I... have to do much work... when all you have to do... is just lay there?"

The smaller managed to smirk at a thought and struggled to say it between gasps and moans, "Would you... rather be the one... with a dick up their ass?"

Ian blushed at the remark and shut up, thrusting into the spot even harder as revenge for the embarrassment. He smirked as the other let out a loud gasp and slowed to a stop as he watched the reaction.

Ben arched his back high and convulsed in pleasure, overwhelming amount of it running through his body like electricity. Cum pooled on his stomach and he clenched around his lover's member, bringing new waves of pleasure that only prolonged the orgasm.

He panted as it ended, exhaustion setting in, and let out a moan as he felt hot liquid pumping into him. He blushed at the thought of cum being in him and moaned more at the arousal it brought.

Ian groaned as he came, the tight clenching enough to push him over the edge, and pulled out when he was done. He watched as cum quickly spilled out and ran down the younger's body, hole too stretched to keep it in.

Needing a way to keep his sheets clean - well, as clean as a teenage boy's sheets could be - he ran off to his bathroom to grab a towel and put it under the smaller when he got back. He laid next to his lover and held him close, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck as they both giggled, excited about what they had done that that it would be their little secret.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1022 words! Woo, another long one~

Tbh I wanted the ending to be something about 'let's see how well you can walk at school tomorrow' or 'just be glad it's still winter break' or something like that, but I kinda ended up rushing it since I'm tired and wanna go to bed *cough cough* totally not 1 am... *cough cough*

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^