Day 21: Barebacking

Hello and welcome to all the new people coming over from my crundee one-shot book!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian and Ben were sitting on the couch at Jordan and Xeen's house, conversation getting more and more flirty the longer the other two were gone.

The house owners had to go out to run a 'quick' errand, but as minutes turned to half an hour, Ian figured they'd have the house to themselves for quite a while.

He smirked as he pulled the smaller onto his lap and smirked wider as the younger blushed. He left a quick kiss on the other's lips and spoke in a teasing tone as he pulled away, "What, embarrassed to sit on your boyfriend's lap?"

Ben blushed darker and hesitated before replying, "N-no... It's just... what if they come back?"

Ian smirked again as a thought ran through his mind and passionately kissed the other, getting a small moan before pulling away to speak, "Then how about we take this to the bedroom?"

"Bedroom? B-but this isn't our house."

Ian smirked, "They don't have to know."

Blushing darker at the thought of doing something dirty in their friend's bed, Ben stuttered out a compromise, "W-what about a g-guest room?"

Ian playfully pouted, "If you don't wanna do it in their room, I guess that's fine."

His expression quickly changed to a smirk as he suddenly bit the smaller's neck and widened at the shuddered moan. He left a few more hickeys and adjusted the other's position on his lap to be able to pick him more easily as he got up.

Ben held onto the older as he was carried to a guest room and laid on the bed, letting out a moan at a passionate kiss. He let his shirt be pulled off and kisses be trailed down his chest, moaning as small nips and bites.

He pulled at the older's shirt until it came off and lightly dug his nails into the skin - a habit he now naturally did. 

He moaned as hands trailed down his body and again as his pants and underwear were pulled off together. He let out a whine at how much more naked he was than the older and moved his hands down to unfasten and tug at the other's pants.

Ian caught onto what his lover was doing and pulled off the rest of his clothes, smirking down at the younger as he spoke in a teasing voice, "Someone's eager."

He smirked wider at the whine he got and even wider as he moved a hand up to caress the side of the smaller's face. He moved his fingers to brush across the other's lips and lowly spoke, "Open 'em."

Ben blushed and hesitantly opened his mouth, blushing even more as he let out an involuntary moan. He sucked on the fingers as a hand spread his legs apart and pushed them back, one at a time.

He let out a small whine when the fingers pulled out, thoroughly coated in saliva, and moaned as they quickly moved down to his entrance. He felt them go around it in a circle and whined at what he expected to be a while of teasing. Though, as the circle finished, he let out a shuddered gasp as two fingers suddenly pushed into him.

Ian smirked at the moans he got as he scissored and stretched the younger and again at the whine he got as he slowly pulled out his fingers. He gave the smaller a quick kiss before grabbing his hips and pushing in.

Ben gasped and moaned at the sudden feeling, digging his nails deeper into the skin under them as the older started to quickly thrust, not even giving him time to adjust. He panted between shuddered breaths at how amazingly strong the pain was and gasped at a sudden wave of pleasure.

Slowly, the feelings mixed together, leaving him with a wonderfully painful sensation as his lover kept thrusting in and out. He gasped and moaned as he writhed in pleasure and dug his nails deeper, the pain increasing as what little makeshift lube they had disappeared. Though, the stronger pain only felt better, the tight knot in his stomach quickly growing.

Ian gave a half smirk as he changed his angle and smirked wider as the smaller screamed. He slammed into the spot over and over again, younger quickly melting into a puddle of desperate moans.

He hit the spot a few more times and watched as the younger convulsed in pleasure, cum pooling on his stomach. He gave a few more thrusts and groaned as he came inside his lover, thrusting more as pleasure ran through his own body.

Ian pulled out when he was done and laid by Ben, holding him to his chest as they both heavily panted, blissfully unaware of the two people that had returned home a while ago and were now listening in from the other side of the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

795 words! Woo, another day down!

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^