Day 17: Knife Play

Aaaand I finally got this done~ 

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben had done it. After much begging and persisting, he had gotten Ian to let him try another 'dangerous' kink. He didn't know how it had happened so soon after the last - and first - one, but he had finally been allowed to try knife play in the bedroom

It may of seemed odd that Ian, being the sadist he was, had been opposed to the idea, but kinks that could seriously hurt, or even kill, his lover were no question not allowed. So, as he watched a very happy and excited Ben run off to their room, he let out a sigh and headed to the kitchen.

He grabbed a fairly large knife and looked it over before reluctantly heading up to their room. He set it down on the dresser when he got there and let out another, heavier sigh as he looked to the bed before climbing on top of the younger.

He gave a look that showed he was very much not happy with what they were doing and leaned down to kiss the smaller. 

A few more passionate kisses and Ben was starting to let out soft moans, always easy to get excited. He got louder as his shirt was pulled off and tossed aside and even louder as hands ran over his chest, pinching and squeezing his nipples whenever they came across them.

He whined as the older pulled away and watched with curiosity as he disappeared into their closet. He blushed as his lover returned, carrying all sorts of bondage equipment.

A smirk twitched at Ian's lips, "At least I can have fun with this part." He set what he was holding onto the bed and slowly undid and took off the other's pants and underwear, teasingly rubbing him as he did so, before speaking again, "Roll over."

"Huh?" The smaller didn't see a reason to move.

"Just roll over."

Doing as his lover said, Ben rolled over and and looked to the side as he felt a hand be grabbed. He watched as Ian tied it to the bedpost with one of the ropes and looked to the other side as the process was repeated.

He felt his thighs be grabbed and blushed darker as he was put onto his knees with his chest stuck against the mattress. He moaned as his legs were gently spread apart and gasped at a sudden cold feeling as the leather straps of a spreader bar were secured around his thighs, keeping his legs from closing even the smallest bit.

He put his focus into his words, arousal already making it hard to talk, "Wh-what's with a-all the b-bondage..?"

Ian chuckled and spoke in playful, sing song voice, "If you wanna play with knives, I'm gonna make sure you can't move and hurt yourself while I use them." He ran his hands up the smaller's back as he finished speaking and smirked at the moans he got. He trailed them lightly back down and sighed as he grabbed the knife.

He brought the blade up to the younger's shoulder and left a light, thin mark down the side of his back, getting an unexpectedly loud moan as he did so. He did the same thing to the other side, stopping half way to pick up the knife and bring it down to the other's thighs.

He left several small cuts there and moved the knife back up, bringing the blade back to trembling shoulders to leave small cuts there, the desperate moans showing just how much his lover was enjoying it.

Ben whined as the knife was set aside and whined louder as he felt the mattress move, showing that the older had gotten up. He struggled what little he could as he desperately tried to get more pleasure and gasped as he felt a hand rest on his butt.

He felt Ian get back behind him and let out a long moan as he was spread apart, lubed fingers going over and teasing his hole. He whined at how strong the feelings inside him were getting and melted into his spot as he felt a finger push in.

Ian moved his finger a bit, smirking at how loud even just one finger was making his lover, and smirked wider as he got an idea.

He slowly pulled out his finger, chuckling at the desperate whine, and grabbed the knife again. He turned it around, carefully holding it by the blade and slowly rubbed the handle around the smaller's entrance. He smirked at the moans and whines it caused and slowly stared to push it in.

Ben moaned at the odd shape, going no where deep enough to give him the roughness he wanted, and loudly gasped as the knife was twisted, bringing an all new sensation to him.

He shook as it was lightly twisted back and forth and let out long, whiny moans as it was slowly pulled out and thrust back in. Over and over the knife was pulled out and pushed into him, bringing him pleasure so slowly that it felt more like torture.

Ian changed the angle he was holding the blade at and smirked as he pushed the handle right into the smaller's prostate, getting a loud gasp in response. He repeated the motion, getting all sorts of gasps, moans, and whines as the smaller trembled, body impossibly hot and aching.

A few more thrusts and Ben was silently crying, the pleasure hurting in all the best ways as he got closer and closer to the edge he never seemed to reach. A moment that he couldn't tell if was seconds of hours long passed before he let out a sudden scream as his body convulsed with waves of pleasure, finally having the orgasm he so desperately craved.

Cum pooled beneath him and the older waited until the moment was over to pull the knife out and set it back on the dresser. He moaned and whined at he remaining feelings and felt exhaustion quickly taking over.

Ian moved back to the bed and untied the smaller, smirking and chuckling as he simply clasped into his puddle, before wrapping an arm around him as he laid next to him. He ran a hand through the messy curls and cupped his lover's cheeks, "That feel good?"

A half moaned answer replied, "Y-yeaaaah..."

Ian smirked, "Good, cause you looked ridiculous." He leaned over to kiss the other's red cheek and pulled away, wondering how his day had taken such an odd turn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1073 words! Woo, this one is somehow one of the longest, if not the longest, part of this book... interesting considering I had no idea how I wanted to do this one

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^