Day 5: Oral Sex

Wow, a topic I actually know how to write xD

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian smirked as he kissed Ben, holding his wrists even harder against the wall. His smirk widened as he got a moan and he quickly switched their positions, pulling away as he did so. 

Ben gave the older a curious look and let out a yelp as he was suddenly pushed to his knees. Blush took over his face and he looked up with a mix of embarrassment and confusion. He blushed darker as hands curled into his hair and a single word escaped his lover.

"Suck."

The simple, growled out statement made his heart pound and sent a wave of arousal through him. Slightly shifting his weight back and forth, the younger brought a shaky hand up to undo the other's pants and pulled them down to his knees before doing the same with his underwear.

He hesitantly licked his lips as he moved his hands to stroke the older's member and let out a soft moan as he was pulled a bit closer. He changed his grip to lightly pump the other and blushed a bit more before licking the tip. He swirled his tongue around it and licked across the slit, gaining confidence as Ian moaned and tugged harder at his hair.

He took the tip into his mouth and gently sucked on it, wanting to tease his lover like he always teased him. A sharp pain as his hair was pulled at even harder brought a gasp to his lips and signaled him to take more in. So, doing as the older wanted, he did just that.

Ian moaned and groaned and let out the occasional gasp as the smaller slowly took all of him in, deepthroating him as he sucked. He felt hands pump him when the smaller pulled back and felt them caress and play with all the most sensitive spots as the younger took him back in.

He moaned louder as the other suddenly started sucking harder and pulled at his hair more, only to get his own surge of pleasure as he heard a beautiful, muffled moan. A few more minutes and he he didn't know how much more he could take.

He knew he was close and a brief look down at Ben's red cheeks and lust filled eyes was all it took to push him over the edge. He gasped and pulled at the smaller's hair hard, holding him in place with his member deep down his throat as he groaned and came.

Ben felt his already tight pants get even tighter as the sensation of hot cum running down his throat turned him on even more and moaned at the pleasantly painful feeling as he continued to suck, wanting to do as good of a job as he could. He let out a whine as he was suddenly pushed away and looked up at the older with confusion in his eyes and drool running down his face.

Ian melted at the sight, loosening his grip on the younger's hair in the process. He let out a moan as his lover's mouth was quickly back on him, licking away every last drop of cum before pulling away on his own.

A short silence fell between them as Ian softly panted and the other waited for praise. Though, impatience getting the better of him, Ben was the first to speak, "Did I do good?"

"Y-yeah... great," Ian's breathlessness showed in his voice.

The smaller beamed and spoke excitedly, "Then, is it my turn?!"

A small smirk twitched at Ian's lips, "Nah."

Happiness was replaced with confusion and slight disappointment, "Huh?"

"I'm not in the mood anymore," the smirk widened, "but you can go play with yourself."

Pouting, Ben slightly glared at the older before getting up and storming off to the closet, more than ready to use whatever the first item he pulled out of the large box of sex toys was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

644 words! This, like all the others, could probably of been better, but I apparently picked the busiest month to do this >.<

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^