Day 3: Spit-Roasting

If you don't know what the title means, and I only vaguely did, you'll know by the end of this xD

CaptainCrundee!AU (At least I think that's what Crainer x Ian x Jordan is called xD)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben couldn't deny the shiver that ran down his spine as his boyfriends approached him, smirks on both of their faces. He blushed as they got closer, knowing nothing good could come of this, and felt a surge of arousal go through him as Ian spoke in a deep, sing song voice, "Hey Benny."

Jordan picked up where the other left off, "We have a... fun little idea we want to try with you."

The older continued, "All you have to do is trust us and agree to go along with it."

Ben blushed darker at the vague words, "Huh? Wh-what do you wan-" he was cut of by Jordan kissing him and blushed even more at the smirk staring at him when they parted. 

"Like Ian said, just trust us," the words were purred out and the younger felt his heart beat faster as they were said.

"O-o...kay?" Ben managed to stutter the word out before being pulled up from his chair and dragged off to their room. 

His boyfriends kissed him in the middle of the room as they let their hands wander over his body and quickly started to strip off both his and their own clothes.  A second later, Ben was panting as an especially long and passionate kiss was ended and let out a squeak as he was suddenly pushed onto his knees.

The other two joined him on the floor and Jordan took the opportunity to pull him into another deep, passionate kiss before pulling away and letting Ian push him further down, onto his hands and knees.

Ben blushed a dark red and whined as he felt his legs be spread apart, moaning as he felt fingers lightly trace over his entrance. He heard the familiar sound of the lube being opened and let out a long moan as fingers slowly pushed into him.

He moaned and shuddered with each movement as he was stretched and whined as the fingers were pulled out, taking away his pleasure. 

He let out a needy whine as a finger teasingly traced around his hole, too lost in his own world to notice one of his lovers move in front of him. That is, until lips were pressing against his own and he was moaning into a desperately passionate kiss.

Jordan smirked against the younger's mouth, knowing just exactly what was about to happen, and curled a fist into his hair, making the smaller moan more at the feeling.

Ben whined as the other pulled away, only to blush impossibly dark as Jordan got onto his knees and let his free hand join the other in his hair. He let out a moan at the slight pull and opened his mouth, almost instinctively. 

Jordan smirked at the extra submissive behavior and tightened his grip, holding the smaller in place as he moved himself closer. He let his tip lightly press against the other's lips and stopped there, enjoying the whine he got.

Ian took the moment to grab the smaller's hips and quickly line up before shoving in, smirking wide at the extremely loud moan. He waited a moment to let the younger adjust before starting to thrust in and out, gaining speed as he went.

Meanwhile, Jordan pushed into Ben's mouth, holding him in a certain position before starting to thrust too, going deep into the smaller's throat and pulling out to his lips over and over again.

Ben shook as pleasure quickly overwhelmed him and tried to hold back his feelings, not wanting to finish so soon. He choked and gasped in what air he could, when he could. He drooled and moaned and loved every second of his boyfriends fucking him from both ends.

An eternity seemed to pass, yet it felt all too soon when Ian slightly changed his pace and gave a few more thrusts before coming inside the smaller with a relieved groan. 

Ben melted even more at the feeling and couldn't hold back any longer as white pooled beneath him. His body fell limp and the hands in his hair and on his hips were the only things holding him up. He moaned and weakly sucked as Jordan kept throat fucking him, letting out an even louder moan as a surge of pleasure ran through his oversensitive body when he felt cum go down his throat.

The younger easily swallowed his lover's load and started to suck him clean as he pulled out to his mouth. Though, he was interrupted as another surge of pleasure ran though him and a gasp escaped his lips as Ian pulled out of him, leaving him to moan as cum dripped down his thighs. He let out a whine as his hair was pulled and went back to cleaning Jordan, this time, only stopping when he was done.

The older pulled out and smirked down at the cloudy green eyes, dark red cheeks, and mix of drool and cum leaking from the corners of the smaller's mouth as he stared up at him. He gently uncurled his fingers from the younger's hair and laid next to him as Ian helped him lay on the floor, not wanting to spread their mess to the bed.

Ben weakly curled against and nuzzled his face into Jordan's chest, softly smiling as he felt Ian lay against his back and wrap his arms around him. He felt gentle kisses press to the top of his head and across the back of his shoulders and neck and giggled at how quickly his lovers could go from one extreme to another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

916 words! Well, that happened... xD

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^