Day 28: Body Swap

If I'm being honest with you guys, I'm totally tired of writing smut and it's been showing a lot more in the past few days. 30 days straight of writing this is getting really repetitive and I've stopped caring about how it turns out, but I'm so close that I'm just gonna finish this challenge anyways. Sorry about how horrible they've gone, but like I said earlier, I'm tired of smut and - dare I say - this ship. I loved crundee and all, but at this point they're more like characters to me. Fictional characters that I've grown tired of.

That being said:

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben had never liked his boyfriend's fascination with magic. From the first day, he had been skeptical about all the rituals and sacrifices, strange portals and potions. And, now, as the blue-green mist of the spilled potion faded, his dislike only grew at what he saw.

He found himself staring at his own body, confused about the strange angle until he looked down as saw himself in his lover's body. It was immediate that he freaked out, panickingly yelling at the older about what had happened and when they would get their right bodies back.

Ian had let out a sigh and tried to calm the younger down before explaining that he had no idea how long the potion would last and that they should get their bodies back... eventually

Ben had only panicked more at the response and took quite a bit of reasoning to calm down. He took deep breaths as the older reassured him that they would get their bodies back and hesitantly agreed to a suggestion said with a smirk.

He stripped off his clothes, flustered to see his lover's body underneath, and watched as the other did the same, revealing the body that looked oh, so unfamiliar from this point of view.

He let Ian play with his body as he shyly messed with the one he was in, smirks and wandering hands eventually making it to each other's bodies.

A while more and they were heading to their bedroom, kisses and touches that had grown to be natural now feeling entirely new. Yet, still, they continued on like usual, Ben getting kisses and hickeys placed all over him until he was desperately moaning.

Ian smirked as he pushed into his own body, expecting the gasp and shudder it caused. He smirked wider as he teased the younger as he spoke, "Your body may be smaller than mine in every way, but mine isn't used to having things in it all the time."

Ben tried to retort the last part 'things in it all the time' but just let out gasps and moans as the other made even the smallest of movements.

He whined at how something much smaller than what he was used to was causing such a stronger reaction, feelings quite similar to when he lost his virginity. And, as the older thrust into a certain spot, he let out a shuddered gasp as his orgasm hit as quickly as he had his first time.

Ian felt himself get more turned on at the sight of his own pleasured face and only took a few more thrust in and out for him to come.

He moaned as pleasure ran through him, seemingly stronger in this body than his own, and let the feelings overtake him as he filled the younger, getting an odd sense of arousal when he pulled out and saw cum dripping from his own body.

He smirked at the whine he got when his lover realized he couldn't be cuddle as usual and playfully shook his head as he suggested a different cuddle position. They ended up facing one another, arms wrapped around each other as the older looked up to his own blue eyes, "Go to sleep and, hopefully, when you wake up, you'll have your body back."

Ben had simply nodded and closed his eyes, desperate for sleep if that was what was going to switch them back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

560 words! Eh... it's done isn't it? Not done good, but still done.

Hope you (somehow) enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^