Day 22: Hand Jobs

Ehhh, my head hurts so this is kinda short and meh... sorry

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been rather early in their relationship when Ian and Ben first ended up in their bedroom, heavily making out as the sexual tension grew between them. Soft gasps and moans were exchanged as they slowly undressed each other, clothes forming a pile on the ground.

Ian sighed as he looked down at his obviously uncomfortable and anxious boyfriend before speaking, "Ya know, we don't have to do this."

Ben blushed, "B-but... I want to... I'm just... scared."

The older softly smiled, "Then we don't have to go all the way," his smile grew as the other gave a confused look, "We could always just jack off together."

Blushing darker, Ben gave a hesitant nod, "O-okay..."

Ian got off of the smaller, letting them both sit up next to each other. He moved a hand down to pump himself and watched as his lover copied the action. Though, it didn't take long for him to noticed that the other's movements were much more awkward and slow, as if he didn't really know what he was doing.

Smirk twitching at his lips at an idea, Ian pulled the younger onto his lap so that the other's back was to his chest. He let a hand go between the smaller's legs and started pumping him, lightly squeezing and twisting his hand at all the right times to make the pleasure stronger.

Ben gasped and moaned at the amazing feelings and let out an even louder moan as his back arched and cum pooled on the sheets between their legs. He panted and moaned as pleasure ran through him and whined as he was moved back to his original spot.

Ian left a kiss on the smaller's forehead before speaking, "My turn."

He brought his hand back between his own legs and pumped himself a few times before smirking, "Wanna help?"

The younger blushed, "B-but... you're... so much better..."

Ian's smirk widened, "Then it'll be good practice."

He grabbed the smaller's hand and wrapped it around his member, groaning at the feeling of smooth skin and the mere thought of it being his lover's. He kept his hand over the smaller one as he started pumping himself again, making the other copy his movements as he squeezed and twisted.

A moment more and he was letting out a groan as more cum added to the pool between his legs. He heavily breathed as pleasure ran through his body and moved to lay down as it faded away.

Ben let himself be pulled to the other's chest and felt the older softly smile as he buried his face into his messy curls. He found himself smiling at the action and it didn't take long before they both drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

450 words! Woo, there good enough

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^