Day 24: Watching Porn

Wow... another one I had no idea for... Why are all the ones I'm having trouble with so close together?? xD

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lazy day with little to do lead to Ian and Ben sitting in their bed next to each other, laptop on the older's lap as they tried to entertain themselves. They watched a few episodes of their favorite shows and even a few YouTube videos before Ian smirked and changed the website to play more... adult videos.

Ben blushed squirmed more and more as they watched video after video and let out a moan as a hand slid down the side of his body. He got louder as his growing bulge was rubbed and whined as the hand moved away.

Ian glanced back at the video and smirked before setting the laptop aside. He quickly grabbed the smaller and pulled him up, off the bed. He roughly kissed him before stripping off both his own and his lover's clothes and spun the other around.

Ben gasped as he was pushed down, so that he was bent over the edge of the bed and let out a moan as a finger teased his hole. He whined when the older moved away and let out a gasp a moment later when two lubed fingers pushed inside him.

He softly moaned as he was stretched and let out another whine when the fingers were removed. He gasped as he was shoved into and let out loud moans of pain and pleasure as he was harshly thrust in and out of, the new position making every little sensation ten times stronger.

He roughness was getting him real close, real fast and the sexy, exaggerated moans of the men in the video still playing in the background didn't help.

Ian kept slamming in and out of the smaller, not even slowing as the other trembled and screamed. He groaned at the clenching around his member and kept going until he reached his own climax.

He filled the younger and pulled out, flipping his lover onto his back right after. He smirked at the sticky, wet spot on the bed and playfully shook his head, enjoying the way it made the other blush harder.

He climbed back into the bed and pulled the smaller close before grabbing the laptop and continuing to look for ways to entertain them - interest only in websites like the one currently up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

379 words! Yay, another prompt I had no idea how to do down~

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^