Day 26: Fully Clothed

I'm so tired and once again wrote this at midnight. I didn't really have a good idea for this one but think it turned out okay...ish

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian smirked as he stared at his lover before speaking in a sing song voice, "Hey Beeenny?"

The smaller cautiously answered, "Yeah...?"

The smirk widened as the older lightly grabbed the other's hand, "Wanna try something?"

Skepticism growing, Ben responded, "Try... what?"

The smirk grew even wider as the sing song voice spoke again, "You'll see," he tugged at the smaller's hand, "C'mon."

Pushing the feeling that whatever was about to happen wasn't going to be good aside, Ben let his lover lead him up to their room and push him down on the bed. He kissed back as lips met his own and let out a moan as a tongue slipped into his mouth.

He moaned more as all the sensitive spots were ran over and pushed against, gasping as the older moved his mouth down to his neck. He felt his collar get pulled to the side and let out louder moans as his sweet spot was bit around and, finally, on.

Ian smirked as he gave the smaller hickeys, enjoying the gasps and moans he got. He ran his hands down the younger's sides, ignoring that his shirt was still on, and moved them in to rub the bulge as he reached it.

The loud whine he got only fueled his idea as he rubbed it some more, pressing slightly harder as he did so. He waited until the other was a squirming mess to move his hand away and back up, brushing curls out of his lover's face before kissing him. 

He pulled away to gasp for a breath of air and smirked as he initiated a second kiss. He pressed his body down as their lips moved together and slowly grinded against him, smirking even wider at the sounds it caused.

Ben let out moans at the pleasure he got from the friction and whined at how quickly it faded. He let out desperate sounds as he moved his body up, needing more of the addicting feeling.

He let his lover hump him and gasped at how much stronger the pleasure was. He moaned as the older continued, tight feeling in his stomach quickly growing into something too strong to hold back.

He heavily breathed as feelings overwhelmed him and let out a shuddered gasp as pleasure ran though him. He moaned as he felt his underwear getting wet, sticky substance soaking through them. He whined as the feelings faded almost as quickly as they started, climax in no way his strongest or best one by far.

Ian smirked down at the cloudy green eyes and red hot cheeks, own pleasure growing at the sight. He grinded himself against the smaller a bit harder and let out a low groan as he felt his own orgasm wash over his body.

He felt his straining member pump cum into his boxers, not quite caring about the mess he was making. He groaned out a sigh of relief as he laid next to the other, tired of having to hold himself up with his arms, and pulled the smaller close to him.

Burring his face in the curls, he softly murmured, "I... love you."

A tired voice replied, "Love you... too..."

Ian gently smiled as he held the other closer, ready for a nap he knew would have to be followed by a shower and some much needed to be done laundry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

550 words! Woo, that's a kinda cool number~

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^