Field Trip to Avengers Tower*

I've always wanted to write one of these so here it goes!
——————————-
Background info: Peter was adopted by Tony Stark and his husband Steve Rogers three days ago. Today is his first day back at school since the adoption. Let's see what happens
——————
Peter Stark was having a great day. He had woken up on time, courtesy of his new dads, and eaten a breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes (his favorite). He had even gotten a full seven hours of sleep since Tony had forbidden him from going on patrol past 10 pm on a school night. Peter had made it on time to the subway station (despite Tony's protests that Happy could drive him to and from school). But I said he was having a good day. It certainly didn't stay that way.

For starters, Flash had instantly begun to torment the young superhero the second he walked past the school's double oak doors.
"I heard your aunt died. She probably killed her self to get away from you!" Flash finished off the high school torture with a few more insults and a not-so-friendly shove into a locker. Thankfully no visible bruises were left behind.

Walking into his first period class (Chemistry), he was shocked to see a substitute. A substitute isn't bad for normal students. But when you have an IQ of 215 and have studied under the tutelage of Drs. Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, and Jim "Rhodey" Rhodes and occasionally Dr. Stephen Strange, even advanced college chemistry is boring. A substitute just made it worse, especially considering this substitute looked older than Steve Rogers.

With a sigh, Peter slid into his assigned seat next to Ned and in front of MJ, providing the perfect cover for her to continue reading her book (Becoming by Michelle Obama). The substitute began shushing the excited chatter from the students and began class. Peter finished the assigned worksheets in under 15 minutes, an astounding feat considering many of his peers took the papers home to finish later.

Two minutes before the bell rang, the stand in teacher reminded the students of the field trip to a still unknown location the next day. This caused another sigh to escape from Peter's lips as he had not turned in the permission slip on time (due to his aunt's funeral).

"What's wrong, loser? I don't care but you're interrupting my reading" this comment quite obviously coming from MJ.

Peter gave her a look and let out an exaggerated sigh (just to annoy her some more) before explaining his predicament to the teenage girl.

MJ thought for a second. "Why don't you just stay home at the tower with your dads? Nobody is gonna be here anyway."

Both Ned and MJ knew about the adoption and Spider-Man so this comment did not cause any alarm to the arachnid. MJ had found out when the trio was walking back from a study group and a man in a mask tried to mug them. Peter had the man webbed up to the wall within seconds. MJ (who was actually freaking out on the inside) had simply pretended she knew all along and quickly pieced together all the clues in an effort to prove her knowledge of Peter's identity.

Ned quickly began to ask questions, still in shock that his best friend was the son of Captain America and Iron Man. The only way the situation could have been improved in the young boy's mind was if he himself was adopted by the two Avengers.

"I can't believe you got adopted by Tony Stark and Steve Rogers! That is so cool! Have you meet Black Widow? Did you fight the Winter Soldier? Are you an Avenger? Do you call Tony dad? What do you call Captain America? How old is he?" The onslaught of questions continued despite Peter's protests to stop or at least keep the noise level down until Flash overheard the conversation.

"There is no way in hell Penis Parker knows Iron Man. Let alone be his son. Why would he want you when he could have me?" Flash smirked at the boy in question, who was trying to avoid confrontation by simply ignoring the bully. Flash did not like this and slammed his hands on the desk, causing Peter to jump a little. "Answer me when I ask a question!"