Identity Reveal (again)

Peter was surprised to find himself in the medbay. And kinda disappointed too, for many reasons. The first being it meant he had been shot by the criminals last night. The second being his not-dad and most likely his not-mom and the rest of his not-family had found out. And the final one being he wouldn't be allowed to go to school.

But Peter just shrugged and climbed out of bed in nothing but his grey sweatpants hung low on his waist and the now bloodied bandages on his chest. He let out a groan as he felt the bruising from the numerous punches but continued downstairs nonetheless.

"Hey, FRI?" Peter asked as he climbed into the elevator. "Where's da- I mean Tony?" He blushed at his almost-mistake.

He and Tony had gotten a lot closer since Peter was staying at the tower while May was on a business trip. She had been gone for 2 weeks, leaving only 1 more until she returned. Peter was excited to see her again but he really liked staying with Tony. He looked up to the guy as a father figure. But he lied and told himself Tony didn't feel the same way.

Peter continued on his way as the elevator doors opened and FRIDAY directed him to one of the numerous training rooms in the building. He noticed one of his bandages was falling off so he worked on pressing it firmly into his skin as he walked in, completely oblivious to his surroundings.

"Hey da- Tony. How long have I been out? And what's for breakfast? I need to fix my suit, too. That thing is a huge mess"

"Hey, kid. Not the best time" Peter finally succeeded in fully attaching the bandage and looked up to see all of the Avengers....

...and his fourth period Chemistry class.

Oops.

Peter stopped dead in his tracks. "Uh...I can explain"

"Oh my god he's hot!"
"When did he get abs?!"
"Suit? What suit?"
"Peter could've taken on Flash weeks ago!"
"What the hell Pen- Peter?!"
"Mr. Parker you are in deep trouble"

Tony was not happy at some of the comments. "First of all, Peter is not in trouble, teach. He's staying with me while his aunt is on a business trip. Peter was training with Capsicle yesterday and had a minor accident. He was still asleep this morning so I let him stay home. The suit he's talking about is for an event I'm dragging him along too since he's my personal intern. Any questions?" Hands flew into the air. "No? Good?"

Tony walked over to Peter and slung his arm over his shoulder. "C'mon, kid. You can help lead the tour."
———————-
Another short one. I'm sorry. Thank you to all who are reading and I promise the next few will be longer. I have a whole bunch I'm working on right now. Lots of love and thanks. Happy reading