Trans

A/n: first off I left this story alone for not even a whole day and now I'm over 300 reads. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but it is to me so thank you all for reading and voting. Second of all, I am not trans so some of the things in this oneshot may be inaccurate. Thanks again and happy reading!
————————-
It had been a good couple of months for Peter Parker. He had been staying at Stark Tower every other weekend once May and Tony went to court and split guardianship and was getting all A's. MIT had reached out to him (without Tony pulling any strings) and offered a couple of scholarships. Spider-Man was getting easier and Tony was dedicating more time to Peter. The pair had gone to science fairs and concerts and on tons of trips around the world. And he had even started taking testosterone. Well, he had already been taking T but this was a better kind and worked faster and more efficiently (courtesy of Tony Stark) (A/n I have no idea how it works so please bear with me)

However, Flash had been getting on his case about being trans and a new chemistry teacher had moved into the area. Mr. Hellim was a 33 year old divorced Ohio University graduate. And I forgot to mention. Extremely transphobic. So when Flash bullied Peter for being born a girl, Mr. Hellim simply yelled 'sit down Rebecca' and other horrible things.

The bruises were getting more noticeable and Peter wasn't sure how long it would be until either Aunt May or Tony noticed the unusual amount. He had stupidly told Tony that patrol was getting better and that he was taking time off to focus on preparing for MIT. That was a mistake. Not MIT, but telling Tony about his lack of patrolling.

It was on a cold windy day in October that Peter spilled a couple of chemicals all over his shirt. So Tony did the sensible and responsible thing (Pepper would be so proud) and instructed Peter to take off his shirt. So Peter did. Which meant Tony could see all of the bruises on his body. As our lord and savior Peter Parker- Stark (Yeah he changed his name) would say... big rip.

Which of course led to a discussion that I'll spare you the details of. In summary, Peter went to school the next day with Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Steve Rogers, and Happy Hogan, among with one of Tony's numerous lawyers. The group walked into the office and demanded to speak with the principal. And so they did. It didn't take long for Tony to figure out that someone was bullying Peter, so they went over any footage of Peter in order to figure out the situation. Which meant Tony and Pepper and Steve and Happy and the lawyer all saw Peter getting his ass handed to him physically and verbally by Eugene 'Flash' Thompson.

And the verbal abuse from Mr. Hellim. When the chemistry teacher waltzed into the office, he did not see the large group of people sitting and quietly fuming in the principal's office. He didn't see the lawyer or the principal or Steve clenching his fists in anger or Happy with a recording device or Pepper sitting on Tony's hands in an effort to keep him from calling the Iron Man suit.

Instead, he only saw Peter, sitting calmly with his own recording device in the waiting area. Or as he called the boy, 'Rebecca'. So he did the only thing he could think of and said

"Did you really think Principal Duvall would believe your lies, Rebecca? We all know you're a liar. You aren't a boy. You are a girl. So stop lying and get to class!"

Peter's eyes instantly welled up with tears and he folded in on himself. He did this whenever his gender dysphoria began. He slowly rocked back and forth just slightly and muttered under his breath 'you are a boy you're name is peter you're a boy you're name is peter'. Mr. Hellim did not like this and sneered.

"Do I need to call Flash to come and get you Ms. Parker? I can't touch you but he can. Now I suggest you leave this office instantly before I make you!"

Peter curled in on himself even more as his teacher raised his voice. He was about to shut down when he heard Tony's voice.

"Step away from my son" His every word dripped with venom and a promise for revenge. Mr. Hellim was surprised to say the least. Everyone sitting in Principal Duvall's office shuffled out and stood in front of the transphobic teacher. Pepper instantly rushed over to Peter and hugged him, reminding him he is a boy and Mr. Hellim is wrong. All the while Tony, Steve, Happy, Mrs. Jones (Tony's lawyer), and Principal Duvall chewed him out.

Tony promised to sue. Steve promised a visit from him and the rest of the Avengers. Happy promised a slow death (he didn't say it out loud but Mr. Hellim probably got the message from the dangerous look in his eyes). Mrs. Jones calmly listed every single offense she could sue him for and Principal Duvall fired him.

Flash was called into the office and suspended for a month. They would reevaluate his future at Midtown High later. To celebrate their success, Tony took the entire team of the PPP (Peter Protection Program) our to dinner at a super expensive restaurant.

"To Peter!" Tony toasted.

"To Peter!" The adults (along with Ned and MJ who were invited along) toasted back.

"To me!" Peter joked. Laughter rang out in the restaurant but nobody cared. They were enjoying the moment. At least Peter was until Tony leaned over and whispered in his ear

"Are you telling May or do I have to?"
———————
Another shortish one. I promise I have a long one coming up. Also I finished my Christmas oneshot. Please comment whether you want me to publish it early or wait until Christmas. Please send in requests because I'm starting to run out of ideas. Also I once again apologize for anything I got wrong (dm or comment if you know more about the topic) and for anyone in the LGBTQ+ community YOU ARE VALID! My dms are always open if you wanna talk. Thanks again for all the votes and happy reading!