Flash & Flashes Part 2

I got some requests to do a part 2 so here it is. Thank you all so much for the votes and reads  (6k!) and comments. I appreciate you all so much. My requests are open btw. Thanks again and happy reading!
————————
After suggesting a press conference to his dads, it only took 3 days to organize the whole thing. So on Monday, instead of going to school, Peter Parker-Stark-Rogers (try saying that 10 times fast) walked alongside his fathers into the large conference room located in Stark Towers.

The three stood behind a red velvet curtain while Pepper Potts, the CEO of Stark Industries, began her introduction. Peter tried listening to her speech (he thought she was one of the coolest people ever and really loved her speeches) but he couldn't concentrate. He was nervous about his identity being revealed to the world. There was no going back. At least when it was leaked to the newspaper it could be denied. It's kind of hard to deny a child after having a press conference saying 'this is my child'.

After a few minutes, Pepper finished and called for the small family to enter. Tony decided to be extravagant and did the Nixon peace-sign thing while Steve simply walked onstage. Peter stayed behind and waited for his cue as his fathers began to speak.

"Good morning. I am Tony Stark-Rogers and this is my husband Steve. We would like to personally welcome you all to Stark Towers for this conference. I am aware this was short notice but there have been some rumors running around about a possible son. We are here today to clear things up." A slight pause. "Steve and I adopted a son just under a year ago. His name is Peter. Before we let him come out today, I have a few things I would like to say to the paparazzi and reporters."

Peter groaned from backstage. Tony was deviating from the script and that never ended well. Instances include revealing Iron Man, almost proposing to Pepper, and randomly announcing he was dating Captain America.

"First of all...Peter is in high school. If I hear so much as a rumor that paparazzi has been at his school, I will hunt you down along with the Avengers. Two, he has epilepsy and is extremely sensitive to flashing lights. So don't use flash when you take photos. And three, hurt my kid and I hurt you." He stared down all the reporters before plastering a smile on his face and introducing Peter.

The teenager was nervous but somehow managed to walk onstage without tripping. Thankfully, the photographers had turned off their flash so there were no blinding lights to distract him or send him into a sensory overload. Truth be told, Peter was impressed at what Tony had said with the lie about epilepsy. But it was helpful so he made a mental note to thank him later.

He reached the podium and gave a hug to each parent. Both of the adults whispered words of encouragement in Peter's ears before releasing the embrace and stepping back to allow Peter to begin. He cleared his throat and looked out at the eager reporters and the numerous film crews before beginning.

"Hello," the sound of clicking cameras filled the otherwise silent room as journalists and reporters waited for the much anticipated speech. "My name is Peter and I am here today to answer some questions."

Hands flew into the air as magazine and newspaper companies vied for the chance to interview the heir of Stark Industries. Peter chose the first reporter while others looked on in jealousy. The man chosen was a little plump and had greasy black hair, almost like a heavier set Loki. Peter had to stifle a laugh at his inner thoughts and focused on the question being asked.

"Toby Maguire from the New York Times. How old are you?"

"I turn seventeen next month. You in the back" Peter called on the next question while whispers picked up in the room. Apparently, they found it hard to believe he was only sixteen and was set to inherit one of the largest and wealthiest companies in the world. Then again, he still had trouble believing it himself.