Father's Day*

Peter woke up with a smile on his face. Today was the day Tony Stark would be finalizing the adoption process and be granted guardianship of the teen. It was a pure coincidence that the adoption would occur on Father's Day. But that's not important right now. The teenager in question literally jumped out of bed and raced downstairs, throwing out the occasional "good morning!" to anyone he passed.

After a short run, he reached the living room where Tony, Nat, Bruce, Steve, and Pepper were eating breakfast. He first hugged Nat (she had threatened a prank war if she wasn't the first to receive a hug every morning) before embracing Bruce and Steve in turn. Pepper got a hug and a "morning mom" which led to a smile on her face and a kiss to his forehead. And then it was Tony's turn.

Peter moves to the other side of the modern kitchen's large marble and grey island, and throwing himself in Tony's open arms. The older man ruffled the younger's hair before placing s soft kiss on the top of his head.
"Morning, son."

Despite the fact the adoption was not yet finalized, the two had been calling each other 'dad' and 'son' ever since May moved to California for a job. She hadn't wanted to leave Peter behind but she knew New York need Spider-Man and Peter need his friends and family. It always brought a smile to Peter's face when he thought about his large and crazy family and everyone else smiled when he called them that. Peter has been nervous about not being accepted but everyone welcomed him with open arms. Life couldn't be better.

"Morning, dad. When are we going to the courthouse?" Peter asked as he grabbed a slice of toast and began spreading butter over it.
Tony gave a chuckle at his almost-official-son's enthusiasm. "Not 'til 2 o'clock, Pete. It'll come faster than you think."

Peter gave a groan at how long he had to wait. It was only 8 a.m.! Clint then entered the room with Bucky and Sam bickering about the shower a couple feet behind.

Clint walked over and ruffled Peter's hair before grabbing an empty Ironman mug that Tony had stocked the kitchen with.

"YEET!!!!!" The archer screamed as he threw the cup at Peter.

"What the heck, Uncle Clint?!" Peter screamed as he caught the mug. Even with his enhanced senses he almost got hit.

"Yeah, bird brain. What the hell?" Bucky asked.

"I thought I was birdbrain." Sam sulked at the fact he had to share the insult.

"No sam. You're birdshit"

"Fight me bITCH!"

"Language and NOT AT THE TABLE BUCKY WE TALKED ABOUT THIS OH FOR THE LOVE OF FREEDOM GET DOWN FROM THE CEILING SAM KNIVES AWAY BUCKY!" Steve tried to stop the two from fighting while the others yelled at Clint for almost hurting Peter.

"He has Spidey Senses! Those things always work. Besides if I had hit him he has super healing or whatever. Pete would've been fiiiiiine. Right, Pete?"

"You almost hit my son!"

"ты повредил маленького паука ... Я убью тебя (you hurt little spider...I kill you)"

Pepper even joined in and scolded the archer despite the fact he was 42 and had 3 kids.
Peter finally broke the arguing by screaming "I wonder what this giant red button does!"

Everyone instantly ceased their yelling and turned to Peter, ready to stop him from whatever idiotic thing he was about to do. Instead of hitting a button that would most likely destroy half of New York City, Peter was sitting calmly upside down on the ceiling with his arms crossed.

Clint sighed and turned for the kitchen. "I'll get the broom."

———-this is bob the time skip————
At 1:48, Peter climbed into the back of Tony's favorite Audi with Pepper and Tony following. Happy Hogan slid into the driver's seat and turned on the radio in an effort to keep Peter from talking his ear off.
It didn't work.