Arc Reactor Part 2

I'm so sorry for how long this took. In order to make it up to you I'm going to do both option 1 and 2. The second option won so I'm going to do that first. Here's option 2 and the other should be following shortly. Happy reading and thanks for voting!
—————-
Peter made a full recovery. It took almost another two weeks after his mini coma before he was discharged but he still recovered back to his regular self. Tony refused to let the kid out of his sight so he had May and Peter move into the tower.

Housing arrangements weren't the only change in Peter's daily life. The arc reactor caused some difficulties. For one, he couldn't go through airport security without being tackled. But Tony would never let him fly on a public plane anyway since he had a mini fleet of private jets.

Another problem was the medication. Twice a day, Peter had to take special pills in order to prevent his body from shutting down and rejecting the reactor.

And then there was his leg. Some of the heart problems that caused the use of the reactor also resulted in the amputation of his right leg. That had been a big change in Peter's life but Tony had built him a special leg that allowed him to return to his Spider-Man duties so everything was okay.

All in all, it wasn't too bad. And even if Peter didn't like the reactor he kinda had to keep it. At least until Tony and the other doctors in the house found a fix so that he wouldn't die from shrapnel in his heart.

Probably the hardest change was school. After his three week stay in the hospital, it was decided Peter would be tutored for the remaining five weeks of school instead of returning. This was mostly caused by the doctors and mainly Tony wanting the teenager to have as much recovery time as possible. Being taught at the tower wasn't that bad. For one his teachers (ranging from Dr. Strange, Dr. Banner, Dr. Stark, Dr. Cho, and Dr. Rhodes) were very hands on and worked at his pace which was pretty fast if I'm being honest. Another reason was he got to hang out with his heroes and do stuff he could only dream about doing in college, let alone his sophomore year of high school. And Peter's favorite part was starting school at 9 a.m. instead of 7:30.

But eventually Peter had to return to school. The first day was rough. First he had to be awake before 7 in order to shower, eat breakfast, and drive to school. Upon his arrival at school, stares and whispers followed him around. People gossiping about his disappearance and whatnot. Probably the biggest and worst change was the actual lessons. Considering he had been bored at school before his accident, his return was worse. While at the tower, Peter had managed to finish lessons he would learn in his senior year at college. While at midtown, he was back to electron dot diagrams and Lewis Structures. Needless to say, it was a major downgrade.

After being bit by the spider, Peter had a hard time regulating his body temperature since spiders are in fact cold blooded. If the teenager got too cold, he would essentially begin hibernating. Thankfully that had only happened once which scared Tony almost to death. But because of his body heat problems, Peter usually wore multiple layers in an effort to prevent his deep sleep. What he had forgotten over his long summer was his English teacher enjoyed having the room set at an extremely high temperature.

So after a few minutes in the classroom, Peter began to sweat. So he did the reasonable thing and took off his thick blue sweater with the Midtown emblem on it. The only problem was Peter had forgotten that he was only wearing a thin white t-shirt underneath. Meaning everyone could see a blue glow emitting from his chest.

"Mr. Parker, phones are not permitted in class" the ancient hag named Mrs. Grunion scolded

Peter looked up from his book (Of Human Bondage) and tilted his head in confusion. "Mrs. Grunion, I don't have my phone on me. It's in the pouch on the door" he pointed towards the shoe hanging pouch thing English teachers always have for cell phones.