Meet Peter

A/n: in this one Peter does not live with his aunt when his parents die. Instead of dying when he's young he's 15 and Tony takes him in. I only changed it because I'm tired of killing off May and I think the story works better if Tony adopts him. And he's still Spiderman Continue
——————

"Ok. Peter is on his way so behave. If anything were to happen to him I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself. Understood? Good." Tony lectured the Avengers as he flitted around the penthouse, trying to get it clean.

"THOR I SWEAR TO GODS MOVE MJOLNIR OFF THE NUTELLA RIGHT NOW YOU LIMP PIECE OF SOGGY LETTUCE!"

The choice of insult may seem odd coming from Tony but he was trying to cut back on cussing and drinking in order to be a better father.

It was going to be the first time Peter met the Avengers. Germany didn't count. So Tony was understandably a nervous wreck. He had adopted Peter only a week ago after his parents died in a plane crash. It had to go well. The roughest Avengers had only recently been pardoned so it there was a lot of tension in the room.

"🎵TAKE ME AWAY A SECRET PLACE A SWEET ESCAPE TAKE ME AWAY🎵"

Tony knew without even turning that his kid had arrived safely back. Peter had his eyes closed as he danced around, only opening them as he made his way into the large kitchen. He continued to sing and dance, unaware of the Avengers in his living room.

Peter grabbed a loaf of bread and without thinking grabbed the Nutella jar....with mjolnir still on top...so he just picked it up...like it was no big deal.

While all of the Avengers were surprised, Thor was obviously the most. Peter just continued dancing and singing like he hadn't just revealed his worthiness.

"THATS MY SON MY SON IS WORTHY DID YOU SEE THAT OH MY GOD HE LIFTED MJOLNIR MY SON IS THE GREATEST!"

It was only as Tony began shouting about Peter's worthiness that the teenager realized there were people in the room. He jumped back and stuck himself on the wall.

"TONY YOURE KID IS ON THE WALL!"

"Yeah he does that sometimes. Everyone meet my son Peter, the worthy one. Peter meet everyone."

While peter exchanged greetings with the Avengers, Natasha simply narrowed her eyes before speaking.

"Hello, Spiderman"

Everyone was sister shook. (A/n I'm tired of saying surprised and shocked so I'm using gen z terms like our lord and savior peter would want). But mainly impressed with Nat's abilities.

It was Clint who broke the silence. "So are we just gonna ignore the fact Tony's kid just lifted myuhmuh?"

Thor visibly winced at the mispronunciation of his hammer but ignored it. Peter on the other hand has no idea what was happening. Thor explained mjolnir and called his hammer over. It was Clint once again who suggested Peter try to lift the hammer.

Peter (poor sweet innocent idiotic little Peter) had no idea how heavy mjolnir would be. So he put his full strength into lifting the magic hammer.

THUNK
——————-
"Is he dead?"
"I think so"
"That's gonna leave a mark"
"I can't believe he can lift it!"
"Thor you idiot! My kid just got knocked out with your magic hammer!"
"Ten bucks says he's dead"
"I bet 20 he doesn't remember"
"Are you betting on my kid!"
"Jarvis did you get that on video?"

"What happened?"

Every head snapped towards Peter. Clint discreetly slipped Nat a $20. Tony had never looked so relieved.

"Kid, you lifted mjolnir and hit yourself in the head. Bruce didn't think you'd wake up!"

On a completely unrelated note, Bruce was $10 poorer and Nat was $10 richer. Completely unrelated. 😉

Peter seemed lost in thought for a second. "...cool" he finally said with a smile on his face.

"Does this mean I get to rule Asgard?"

"NO!"