Hero*

"Iron Man is not his hero."
"Yes he is. May says he dressed up as him for Halloween three times!" Tony yelled.
"Why don't we ask Peter?" Natasha smirked.
He pointed at her, "Don't you dare!"
"Never!" Natasha quickly ran off with Tony not far behind, "Peter! Peter!"
"Natasha no!"
A dazed and confused Peter walked out of his room rubbing his eyes. "whaaaat?" He managed to groan out in between yawns.
"Tony over here says that Iron Man is your hero. Is that true?" Tony rubbed a hand over his face, mostly to hide his embarrassment and partly because Natasha actually went through with her plan.
Peter quickly shook his head and Tony tried to hide his breaking heart. "Iron Man isn't my hero" he said with a little chuckle. Natasha looked over to Tony with a victorious smirk on her face, ready to ask Peter who his hero was.
"Um yeah. Of course. Why would Iron Man be you're hero?" Tony asked with a forced smile on his face.
"Tony is."
Both Tony and Natasha stood there in disbelief. "I'm your hero?"
"Yeah. Why wouldn't you be?"
Tony couldn't stop the smile on his face from appearing on his face, and it didn't leave all day.
————————-
Words: 188
Sorry it's short. Next one will be longer. Thank you to all for reading. This one shot was inspired by the post by @ parkrstark (instagram)