Chapter 37

///ah thank you MiatheSnakeHybrid ///

Cheryl:
Sitting on the bed, she took a deep breath in and pulled some things out of her bag. Paper with lyrics, her laptop, and her recording equipment. She did what she needed to do to set up the equipment before listening to the music she made to remember the beat of the tune.

Jason:
He eventually forced himself to go inside the room. He slowly walked into the room, eying the many plastic sets of drawers and the boxes stacked up along the right wall. The window was to the left of the bed in the middle of the room. He felt a sudden wave of dizziness overcome him and he collapsed to the ground.

Cheryl:
Hearing the thud, she set her stuff down and went into the room next to the spare. Jason was already in there, trying to wake Jason up. Cherry walks over, worried.
"What happened?..."
Jess didn't answer her and instead walked out of the room to grab some water to splash on his face. She walked back in and had a small cup of water. Cherry was very confused.

Jason:
His eyes jerked open and he sat up, coughing and looking around frantically. He wiped the water off of his face. "W-what was... w-why?..." he just sat there confused and spacey.

Cheryl:
Before Cherry could respond, Jessica smiled and kissed her forehead.
"You had fainted again love..I splashed some water on your face to wake you up...~"
Cheryl felt she like she wasn't needed and walked back into the spare room.

Jason:
He gulped and nodded, looking up at the bed in front of him. "I-I miss her a lot." He murmured. He hadn't eaten in days due to his worry of his sister but now things were different. Anytime he thought of food, nausea swarmed in his stomach. He didn't say anything, but he looked around slightly as he heaved. "D-dam-..." he was cut off by the sounds of his own coughing. He braced himself as he got up carefully and felt his stomach settle a bit.

Jessica (for now.):
Jess ran out and grabbed a bottle of water and a bucket. Coming back in, she set the bucket next to him and held the water bottle. She was worried about her husband and gently kissed his forehead again.
"Hey...use this if you need to throw up..."

Jason:
He sighed heavily as he grabbed onto the plastic railing on the bed. He nodded and glanced at Jessica. "I'm alright." He lied, not wanting to worry his wife. He hadn't eaten much, but would he tell his wife that? No. He hated worrying her especially now that Alexis is in their life.

Jessica:
"Alright..."
She wasn't sure if she believed him, but she didn't wanna argue with him. Hearing Alexis starting to cry, she stood up and smiled at her husband before walking out to their daughter to see what was wrong.

Jason:
He took a deep breath before beginning to reach for the water bottle. He opened it slowly and took a few drinks from it before slowly moving to the kitchen. He was going to force himself to eat something. Maybe some leftovers from last night. He groaned slightly before opening the fridge and pulling out a plastic ware container and smelled it to see if it was still good. He placed it in the microwave and waited for it to beep. He leaned against the counter of the sink and looked out the window.

Cheryl:
After closing the door slightly, but leaving a crack, she set her equipment back up. Putting on her headphones, she listened to the music before singing the part of her song.

Jason:
He heard the microwave beep before hearing soft singing from down the hall. He stood there and listened, almost forgetting about his meal. He opened the microwave and pulled the container out and using a fork to begin eating. He took the container with him to the living room and sat down on the couch. He turned the television on and stared at it blankly.

Cheryl:
Not hearing the TV, she continued. This was the song she sang to Char all the time. Tears filled her eyes as she choked back tears, her voice cracking and then coming to a stop. She stopped the music and took her headphones off. She began to sob softly, covering her mouth to try and silence the sobs.

Jason:
He paused the tv with the remote, hearing the sounds of crying. He sat there a moment before slowly getting up. He sighed softly as he began walking to the spare room. He stood by the door as he listened, noticing the crack. He gently knocked with his knuckles.

Cheryl:
Hearing the knock, she froze and went silent. She wiped her tears away quickly and cleared her throat.
"U-Um...come in!..."
She tried her best to make her voice sound cheerful.

Jason:
He sighed softly before slowly opening the door. He stepped inside with his container of food. "A-are you hungry?" He asked, avoiding what he was going to ask at first. He gulped slightly as he set the fork down in the bowl. "There's more in the kitchen... and um, I'm sorry I scared you earlier." He murmured.

Cheryl:
Looking back at him, she calmed down slightly. She smiled and softly shook her head a little. "I-I'm not very hungry right now...I'm sorry...M-Maybe I'll eat later..."
Her smile faded and she looked away again. "And it's fine...Don't worry about it..."

Jason:
He nodded and set the bowl down on the small desk. "I hope it's comfortable for you here. I'm not sure if there's something else I can do to help."

Cheryl:
"I am very comfortable here...More comfortable than I've ever been in my life...and I don't expect you to help me in anyway...."
She put away her equipment and smiled a little. She gently put the papers away and then looked back at him.

Jason:
He nodded, looking down as he gulped slightly. He made a face as he looked down. "I uhm..." he watched as he saw her put the equipment away. He stood by the door as he held his bowl of noodles and vegetables. It smelled like Chinese, but it was better. He stepped out of the room, smiling before taking a few steps down the hall.