Chapter 1

NOTE: This is the rewritten version of BOSS. The storyline and some scenes might differ from the original story!

This is a smut story which will contain a lot of sexual content. If you're underage I recommend not reading it, and if you do it's just at own risk😂🔞

Finally, I found a good job that paid me enough to get rid of my dad's debt. Not all at once of course. My dad's debt is way too big for that. Ever since my mom died my dad started to walk a bad path. Last year he ended up in jail and the huge amount of debt that he had, was put on me. Now I have to work my butt off to pay it off, and besides that, I still need to pay for my own living expenses. 

 I took a refreshing shower and quickly blow dried my hair. I walked up to my closet and grabbed a simple light blue skinny jeans with a white blouse to wear, and some flats to go with it. I made myself something to eat and before I know it, it was already time for me to get going. I wouldn't want to be late on my first day. I checked my phone to see which bus I should take. Once I got on it was only a matter of time before I arrived at my new workplace. There I stood in front of the doors of 'Starlife' I took a deep breath and made my way inside. The small bar was filled with men talking, eating and drinking. There were also a lot of women present walking around, all dressed in a tight fitted black skirt with a white blouse. The women were serving the men and taking orders and some even seated themselves by them while talking. Guess you could call this some kind of hostess club.

''Hello can I help you?'' a beautiful girl asked coming up to me. I took in her appearance noticing that she was dressed in the same clothing as the other women were. Which means she works here I guess. I noticed her beautiful big brown eyes and straight black hair tied in a ponytail. 

''Ah yes I'm here to start my first day of work''

''What's your name?'' the girl asked while inspecting me. I immediately bowed politely I don't want to give off a bad impression on my first day. 

''My name is Y/F/N nice to meet you'' she smiled warmly and nodded her head.

''Follow me'' and so I did. She brought me to the back of the bar and it was really big there. We entered a locker room, guess we change here. And on my way, I saw a door leading to the cafeteria. 

''So first let's get you changed. I will grab your clothes for you'' I nodded my head and waited patiently for her return. Once she returned I changed into the clothes which luckily fit me perfectly. I never wear tight skirts like this so it was kind of new.

''Woow your figure is really pretty'' the girl said amazed making me blush a little. I'm not really used to wearing clothing which allows you to see my figure, but hearing her compliment me made me happy. 

''Thank you uuhm''

''Oh I didn't introduce myself yet. I'm Iseul'' I shook her hand and smiled.

''Come I will show you around'' I followed her out of the locker room and we headed to a door next to the locker room.

''Here are the showers'' she said opening the door and my eyes widened. It was really big and pretty inside. Better than my shower at home.

''Now here we have the room, where we hold our break in'' she said leading me to the door I saw before. That room was also really big and luxe. There was a big table with chairs to eat on, a massive tv screen and expensive couches. On top of that, the room was beautifully decorated. Is this really a workplace?  Maybe working here wasn't as bad as I thought. Iseul showed me the kitchen and after that, we entered the bar again.

''So I don't know if you know how it works here, but I will explain anyway. So our job is just taking orders and serving the people who come here. There might be a chance that one of the men or maybe even women asks you to join them and you can't say no to them. The only thing they will do is talk and they are only allowed to touch you a little, but they can't go too far. If they do that they get immediately kicked out. The good part is you get a tip. The only time when you can say no if you want to is if you wear a golden button, just like that girl there.'' Iseul pointed at a girl who was busy taking orders from some men.