Chapter 19

-Y/N's POV-

Another day at work and Taehyung isn't present. Ever since that day I talked to him in his office at home, things have been going downhill between us. It felt like...we were total strangers. Taehyung has been working non stop in his office. He rarely shows up at work and when he is at home the only place where you can find him is in his office. Even Mrs. Woo told me she is becoming very worried cause he isn't eating properly lately. I want to talk to him, but I'm sure it will end up just like last time........

''Everyone worked hard today'' Iseul smiled to all of us. I smiled back while putting on my jacket. My other colleagues started to discuss what they should do after work to end the day.

''Y/N you wanna join us for some chicken with beer?'' Another female colleague of mine asked with a bright smile. I could see the others eagerly waiting for my response. 

''I know a very good place and their spicy chicken feet are the best!'' One of the chefs spoke making me chuckle. 

''I would love to go with you guys, but I have things I need to take care of at home'' I slightly pouted. I have a really good bond with all of my colleagues. And hanging out after work like this seems so much fun. But I can't help and think about Taehyung...it made me kinda worried. 

''No problem. You can always join us another time'' Iseul smiled making me nod. We all said our farewell and I made my way to Taehyung his house.

----------------------------------

''I made some of his favorite dishes hopefully he will eat it this time. It's on the counter also make sure to bring him some tea. I think he is getting sick these days so we should look after him properly. Mrs. Woo spoke while placing her bag around her shoulder. She really is worried about Taehyung and just knowing that he doesn't even try to get out of his office to let her know he is doing fine annoys me. Doesn't he think about her?

''Is he in his office?'' I asked and she nodded her head with a sad expression. 

''Perhaps you should throw your charms at him to get him out of there'' she winked making me chuckle. 

''Get home safely Mrs.Woo'' I waved making her smile while she nodded. 

''Goodnight dear'' The way she addressed me made me smile shyly. 

''Goodnight'' I replied before closing the door behind me. She reminds me so much of Mrs. Min......I miss her.

Making my way up to the kitchen I decided to make some tea first. As the water was boiling I looked at the counter seeing the various dishes placed well on a tray. Soon the cup of warm tea joined the other dishes on the tray before I carefully made my way upstairs with it. Once I reached the upper floor I got a warm greeting from Yeontan who soon disappeared to my room. Looking at Taehyung his office door it was open, easier for me. 

''Taehyung'' I spoke once I entered his office. He looked up from his paperwork to meet my eyes. Seeing that he shoot me a small smile and continued looking back at his work kinda triggered me. How come he is so busy all of a sudden? 

''Mrs.Woo made you this, you should eat it before it gets cold'' I smiled trying to show a sweet side of me. 

''You can place it here'' He muttered while pointing with his pen to the side top of his desk and so I did. Once I placed the tray down I stood on my place looking at him. What should I say? 

''Uhm Taehyung....'' I spoke softly not catching his attention. He was straight up ignoring me making me clench my jaw.

''Taehyung'' I spoke this time louder and with confidence. He stopped writing and eventually looked up at me. Once our eyes met I could hear Mrs. Woo her words running through my head. As if she was standing next to me whispering them.

Throw your charms at him

 ''Can't you just stop working for a while and take some time to eat before continuing?'' I questioned earning a small smile for him. 

''Love, Like I said before I can take care of myself. I will finish this work and afterward eat'' he spoke and I could feel my hands itching from frustration. 

''Yesterday one of the maids also brought you food which you took only 2 bites of. You can take care of yourself? Don't make me laugh you're not even taking time to have a proper meal, all you think about is work, work, work. Mrs. Woo is being really worried about you, you know that? Yet you don't even take the time to eat the food she makes for you.'' You could clearly hear in my voice that I was getting a bit annoyed by this fact. He sighed while slightly rubbing his forehead.

''I'm very grateful for her concern, but there is nothing to worry about. I will finish my work and afterward ea-''

''Will you just eat the damn food and leave your work alone for a while'' I'm pretty sure this wasn't what Mrs.Woo meant with throwing my charms at him, but Taehyung just knows how to get under my skin easily. He chuckled before rising from his seat, as I stood in front of his desk he placed his hands carefully on it while leaning closer to me.

''You're sure starting to feel dominant aren't you?'' he questioned making me scoff.

''I think the right word choice is annoyed'' I spoke back seeing that cheeky smile of him only grow bigger. Usually, I would get nervous in these kinds of situations, but this time there was no glimpse of that. 

''I'll tell you what love. How about I will eat the nice dishes Mrs. Woo kindly prepared for me only if you, my loving woman will feed it to me. Cause according to you I can't take care of myself.'' He spoke back. The smile on his face turned into a sly smirk while his fingers carefully traced upwards from my neck till my chin. Well, I guess I succeeded in having him stop working for now. 

-TBC-