Chapter 28

-Y/N's POV-

I laid in my nightgown on the bed the only sound flowing in the room was my heavy breathing. Looking at my side my eyes fell on a beautiful lady. She is a maid here. Her hands took a hold of the wet towel soaking into a bowl with water. After drenching the water from it she placed it carefully on my forehead before dabbing my skin with it.

''Thank you...'' I muttered softly. Right now I was feeling out of strength, having everyone take care of me made me feel so grateful. She smiled as she dabbed the area down to my neck and collarbone. 

''Our shift is over in a bit, but don't worry Mr.Kim told us he is heading this way. He will be arriving soon'' she informed making me nod. So I guess Taehyung knows. I know for sure that he is gonna nag at me for not taking proper care of myself. 

''Alright....'' I breathed out before closing my eyes and before I knew it I could feel myself falling into a slumber.

-------------------------------------------

''Idiot....'' I heard someone speak and I didn't even have to think who that voice belonged to. Awakening from my short slumber I slightly opened my eyes looking at Taehyung briefly.

''I can hear you'' I spoke softly causing him to turn around looking at me. 

''Great I don't have to repeat myself then'' he chuckled making me roll my eyes. He is such a tease. He got rid of his jacket before seating himself next to me on the bed. I didn't say anything and just looked at him loosening his tie before taking a hold of the towel soaking into the bowl.

''How did it go?'' I asked laying on my back watching him wringing out the water of the towel. 

''How did what go?'' he asked leaning above me gently starting to dab my sweaty skin on my forehead.

''The appointment with that woman'' I made clear. He didn't even respond with words but just sighed before focusing his attention on my neck and collarbone. 

''Didn't go well...'' I stated seeing his expression turn sour just thinking about the appointment. 

''She is.....annoying. She wants me to convince her in another way'' he explained making me arch my brows. What other way? 

''You're sweating a lot....'' Taehyung spoke concerned while he gently dabbed his way down to my chest. 

''It feels like I'm in a sauna'' I commented earning a peal of small laughter from him. I closed my eyes trying to relax as much as I could if that would help. Closing my eyes I caught the sound of Taehyung shifting from his spot and before I knew it could feel his presence above me. Opening my eyes, I locked with Taehyung his, the gaze he gave me could make a shiver run down my spine. His hands were resting beside my head as his face was leaning close to mine. He didn't say anything before leaning in. Placing my hand against his chest I tried to create distance but no avail. I felt his lips pressing up against mine causing me to close my eyes. Melting into the kiss I felt a large hand land on my thigh running its fingers upward. My head sank into the pillow feeling Taehyung tilt his head deepening the kiss. 

This is not good......

I turned my head to the side slightly pushing his chest breaking the kiss. When I looked at him his expression remained the same. 

''You will get sick....'' I spoke worriedly. He smiled before shrugging his shoulders.

''It's not like I care'' he replied making my eyes widen a bit. This guy.....Without even getting time to say something he took a hold of my face connecting our lips again. I wanted to break the kiss, this isn't right. Taehyung is going to become very sick because of me if he does these things, but.....I couldn't bring myself to break the kiss. The fluttery feeling that he was giving me in my stomach felt so pleasant. 

''Taehyung....'' I breathed out trying to catch my breath. His lips traced their way down my neck, now being fully trapped between Taehyung and the bed I was laying on. Not even replying he loosened his tie more before completely getting rid of it, along with unbuttoning the first pair of buttons of his navy blue colored blouse. Was he getting it hot too? Being in such a weak state at the moment I had no strength to go against him and my whole body started to feel sensitive. My collarbone started to fill with various hickeys until I finally got him to stop by placing both of my hands on his shoulders. He smiled while grabbing my hands and tracing them over his shoulders to the back of his neck. 

''I wanna take a bath'' I spoke being followed by him chuckling at my statement. His hands pulled me upwards making us both seat on the bed only I being seated on his lap facing him. I felt the thin strap of my nightgown already falling down my left shoulder being followed by his eyes. At this moment I just started to feel more out of strength then I did before. Right now I just wanted to take a bath and get a good night sleep. I leaned my head on his shoulder feeling his hand reach for the strap resting on my right shoulder.

''This is really not good......'' he whispered softly to me leaving me confused. I closed my eyes focusing on his voice and touch. 

''Seeing you so vulnerable and weak......dressed like this. It's not good'' he continued talking as I felt the thin piece of clothing falling down my body till my waist. His hands wrapped around me pressing my naked skin against his body while he leaned his chin gently on my shoulder. A moment of silence fell before I felt his teeth teasingly sink into my skin.

''It makes me want to ruin you....'' Hearing that sentence I could feel my core heat up. The sound of his voice coming out so serious yet seductive made my heart pound. 

-TBC-