Chapter 21

- Y/N's POV-

He placed his book down back on his desk. His tongue swiftly went over his underlip as he made his way towards me with a smirk plastered. 

''Would you like me to lay down love? Or perhaps help you undress'' he leaned closer to me but before he came too close I already pushed him lightly away from me. That moment it seemed like a light bulb started to lit up in my brain. I had an idea....an idea that would probably get me in trouble but for now, it would help me out. 

''You may lay down'' I instructed while faking an overly happy smile. I could see that Taehyung wasn't trusting me but he still obeyed and plopped himself on the bed looking at the ceiling. I opened one of his closet doors seeing all sorts of neckties neatly organized hanging on the inside. I grabbed a dark red one with a soft baroque pattern before making my way towards the bed as well.

''How come you're so overly confident?'' Taehyung questioned his hands resting underneath his head as he laid down. I crawled onto the bed and nervously seated myself on top of him earning a chuckle.

''A necktie? Really? Be careful that one was a gift'' not really knowing if he was joking or not I leaned closer this time a smirk forming on my face.

''You wanted entertainment. Now show me your hands'' I ordered and seeing him obey so neatly made me satisfied. He showed me his hands and I didn't hesitate to wrap the necktie around it before moving his hands above his head in order to tie it onto the bed. 

''You're not being serious aren't you?'' I could see his expression change once he finally knew what I was doing.

''Nope. Now you Mister Boss should get some sleep'' I smiled satisfied seeing his expression go blank. He shortly laughed dumbfounded before looking straight into my eyes.

''Love....I'm gonna say this one time. Untie me'' he spoke loud and clear yet I didn't hesitate to refuse it. 

''Fine. But you do know that I will get my revenge and it will be worse then you have done to me'' he continued. I ignored what he said and got off him as well as off the bed. 

''I will turn the lights off for you. Goodnight......love'' I smiled before leaving the room indeed turning off the lights and closing the door behind me. My heart wouldn't stop racing not because of what I have done, but because what is about to come. 

-------------------------------

Looking at the time on my phone I noticed it was already 2 am. I should probably untie him right now cause he is already sleeping. I placed my phone down looking shortly at Yeontan who was peacefully sleeping beside me. Trying my best to be as quiet as possible I managed to get out of my bed without waking him up. Once I arrived at Taehyung his room I gently opened the door bit by bit. Peeking in I only saw a sleeping Taehyung or should I say hear? 

I tiptoed my way to his bed luckily my eyes already got used to the dark by now. Yup, he is definitely sleeping. I carefully placed one of my knees on the bed in order to reach the necktie that chained him. I slightly closed my eyes out of fear hearing the bed starting to creak because of my movements. Both of my shaky hands reached for the necktie and carefully started to undo the knot that I made. As I was busy untying him I couldn't help but panic from within and keep repeating the same thing over and over again. Please don't wake up!

A huge silent sigh left my body being finally done. Taehyung is really a deep sleeper. It would be better for me to leave as fast as I can right now before he wakes up, but instead, I found myself admiring his sleepy face. The day I met Taehyung and got caught up in the whole stupid contract thing with him I told myself one thing. Y/N don't you dare to fall in love with this person. I keep on telling it to myself even now. But why does it feel that I totally failed at doing that? Why do I have this feeling that I have already fallen for him....and there is no turning back. 

---------------------------------

I was literally just too scared to get out of my room right now, but I had too! I need to go to work! Just thinking about running into Taehyung made a shiver ran down my spine. What will he do to me? 

I took a deep breath and in one go pushed my door open and instantly ran my way downstairs. Seeing all the maids doing their tasks I greeted them fast until I reached the kitchen. I was planning to head to the front door instantly and get some food outside so I wouldn't have to have breakfast with Taehyung. Then I do have the problem that we work at the same place but since he wasn't there yesterday I was hoping he wouldn't be there today as well.

''Where are you going without even eating breakfast?'' Mrs. Woo spoke the moment she saw me making me stop in my tracks. 

''I'm kinda in a hurry I will eat something along my way to work'' I turned to her. My eyes instantly started scanning around seeing no Taehyung in sight. Perhaps he was still sleeping? Or working in his office again. 

''The two of you sure are busy'' Mrs. Woo pouted making my expression sadden. 

''I'm sorry. I promise next time we will eat breakfast together. I will make something'' I replied succeeding in cheering her up. 

''It's a promise then. Taehyung left almost 1 hour ago already he had an appointment or something. You should get going too'' Mrs. Woo revealed making me nod. I waved my goodbye to everyone before leaving the house. Hearing that Taehyung left the house made me feel super anxious. What if he is gonna show up at work today! I'm dead.....

--------------------------------

''Seems the boss is really busy these days. He isn't even showing up at work'' one of the female colleagues spoke as the rest of us were already closing the place down. Another day finished at work and I was extremely happy to know that Taehyung did not once show up at the spot. 

''Ah well running a business comes with a packed schedule'' Iseul replied making the others nod in agreement. 

''Yeah'' I muttered softly before getting a light slap on my back.

''Good work today everyone'' Iseul smiled looking at me as I saw she was the one giving me the light slap. Everyone cheered and complimenting each other on finishing this work day.

''Y/N are you okay? You seem kinda tense this whole day'' Iseul spoke softly next to me obviously wanting this conversation to only be between us. 

''I'm fine just a bit tired'' I smiled seeing her nod. We soon said our goodbyes to everyone and parted ways each of us heading home. Once I reached home till my surprise Mrs. Woo and the other maids weren't here but......I also didn't see a sign of Taehyung. There wasn't any light or sounds coming from upstairs and besides, I did not see his shoes by the front door. Looking at the fridge I noticed a sticky note on to it and decided to read it. A smile tugged on my lips noticing that it was from Mrs.Woo apparently she had to leave a bit earlier today and she and the other maids left for today. She did make dinner which she has put in the fridge. 

I decided to make my way upstairs entering my room and just when I was about to I heard the front door open and close from downstairs. Yeontan ran his way past me immediately heading downstairs barking from excitement. 

''Tannie!!'' I could hear an excited scream from the all too familiar voice of Taehyung coming from downstairs.

Of course, Yeontan had to happily waddle his way to the stairs causing Taehyung to follow him. And before I knew it I stood eye to eye with Taehyung who was half standing on the staircase and me who was about to enter my room. 

The eye contact only lasted for a couple of seconds before I broke it and quickly entered my room. Only to hear Taehyung burst out in small laughter as he made his way upstairs.

''Running away are we?'' Hearing his voice from the other side of my door made my heart shoot up towards my throat. 

-TBC-