Chapter 12

- Y/N's POV-

Hearing his morning voice mutter that at the back of my neck created goosebumps. I didn't reply and stayed still laying on my side as Taehyung nuzzled up to my back. His hands wrapped around my waist, his hand resting on my stomach. Feeling his fingers in contact with my bare skin there allowed my stomach to fill with a fluttery feeling. His hands are warm and soft...

Silence built up between his bedroom walls and I didn't dare to move an inch. Did he fell back asleep? He started to move pressing his chest more against my back. The warmth of his body against mine actually felt nice. What am I doing getting comfortable here? I almost wanna slap myself for it. 

''Uhm I should be going...'' I spoke softly but before I could even do anything Taehyung already started to shake his head. 

''No.,'' he muttered half asleep but this time it seemed like he was starting to wake up more. My body stiffened feeling his hands reach towards my back removing my strands out of the way. Taehyung his breath hit my back before he placed a kiss on my shoulder blade. I closed my eyes focusing on his lips tracing down my shoulder area, it was a very satisfying feeling. He slightly groaned while his fingers traced from my lower back till the middle meeting my bra strap. His finger hooked beneath it ready to unclasp it. 

''This is in the way'' he muttered in a low voice and before I know it he already unclasped it feeling my bra move away from my body. His hand took a hold of the strap on my shoulder pulling my bra slowly off me. His hands were so big compared to my small frame. I felt my cheeks heat up and turned more on my stomach so he wouldn't have a view of my exposed breasts. As I was busy turning Taehyung lifted himself up a bit to hover over me. His lips were attached on my lower back leaving an open-mouthed kiss. He continued his actions while occasionally nipping and sucking on my skin creating purple marks. I dugged my head in the pillow I was laying on not wanting to moan from the satisfying feeling he gave me. 

''T-Taehy-''

''No one is gonna see it there'' he spoke cutting me off. Soon enough his face reached for my shoulders once again having him rest his head on it. His soft strands slightly tickled my skin but it wasn't necessarily unpleasant. I felt his hand that was on my back slightly sliding to the side of my breasts while he chuckled. 

''What are you acting so shy for?'' he questioned making my face flush.

''It's embarrassing!'' I whined only to hear him start to laugh. 

''Ah come on love. I'm a man it's not like I have never seen it before'' He spoke but it wouldn't help my face get any less red. Yeah, I'm sure you have seen many before. 

''Your ears are turning red'' he chuckled as I felt him leaning in more. My eyes widened feeling him softly bite my ear. My hands automatically grabbed the sheets pulling it till my neck as I instantly turned his way ready to whine. 

''Don't do that!'' I shouted a bit looking at an unamused Taehyung. He was laying on his side facing me as his elbow was rested on his pillow, his head leaning into his hand watching me. I felt the air hitting my bare back not being covered with the blanket properly.

''I thought it would work...Did you really have to pull up the blanket'' he commented his hand slightly tugging on it but I wouldn't let it go. 

''You stupid perv-'' without much thought I stuck out one of my hands ready to slap his chest but with no avail. Taehyung wrapped his hand around my wrist just in time. I instantly got my other hand free from under the blanket trying for a second attempt. But this time as well Taehyung got a hold of it. I froze up looking at Taehyung his face. His eyebrows lifted in the air while a huge smirk appeared on his face.

''Guess you're not as smart as I thought'' he stated looking at the position I was in right now. He didn't waste time to push me onto my back and get on top of me, my hands pinned beside my face. Due to the moving, the blanket already slid off my body exposing my skin up till my collarbone. Both of us were having a stare down. Taehyung looking at me with a huge smirk while I glared at him with all I got. But this soon stopped once Taehyung started to yawn like a child. I pressed my lips into a thin line trying to surpass my laughter but with no use. Taehyung started to slightly laugh as well before sighing. 

''Ah stupid work..'' he muttered referring to the work he had to finish yesterday. I felt Taehyung his grip on my wrists already loosen and until my surprise when I moved my left hand away he even let me. Instead, he placed his hand down next to my head to support himself, his right hand still clasped around my wrist. I reached for his collar slightly touching it. 

''You're still wearing the same clothes from yesterday'' I noticed making him nod.

''Didn't bother changing since I was too tired'' He replied before leaning in. Suddenly an intense gaze was darted towards me as he leaned closer and closer to me. What is this feeling? My heart started to beat uncontrollably in my chest and I started to feel nervous. 

''Sorry but I'm going to break that rule love'' he muttered but before I could even question him his lips were already planted on mine. He let go of my right wrist as well and shifted all his weight on his left arm supporting himself. Feeling him deepen the kiss I closed my eyes...somehow I didn't mind. I tilted my head to the side catching my breath while he proceeded kissing down my neck. Fresh hickeys from yesterday were still planted around my neck and chest area but it didn't stop him from creating more. My eyes widened when he started to suck harshly on my skin as well as the blanket between us being pulled away. My hands reached for his waist holding on to his clothes as I started to moan. I could feel a smirk pressed up against my nape while the cold air hit my body. My breathing started to become unsteady feeling the fabric of his clothes brush against my nipples creating sensitivity. Taehyung stopped his actions once a knock was heard on the door. My heart stopped while he casually got off me laying back on his side next to me facing the door.

''Come in'' he spoke out loud and within a second the door opened. As a reflex, I turned my back towards the door while pressing myself up against Taehyung. This is the worst...being seen like this, how embarrassing. 

''Breakfast is ready sir'' the voice of an elderly woman spoke from behind me. In the meantime Taehyung his hand reached for the blanket covering me properly with it while he nodded. His hand touched the back of my head softly stroking my hair. 

''Thank you, we will be downstairs in a minute'' he responded. I think the person bowed before leaving the room but till my surprise, I didn't hear the door close. 

''I will get you something to wear'' Taehyung spoke and I just nodded not saying a thing. I was just straight up embarrassed. Right before he could move a loud bark was heard. I felt something jump onto the bed making me turn my head away from Taehyung his chest and lay eyes on Yeontan. 

''Goodmorning boy'' Taehyung smiled while reaching his hand out to him. Yeontan made his way to us pressing himself between us to lay down. Taehyung slowly stood up from the bed creating more space for Yeontan to lay down. His tail just wouldn't stop swinging and he seemed so happy.

''I will get you some clothes. Come on Tanie'' Taehyung smiled. Yeontan looked at him for a second before looking back at me. He laid down next to me allowing me to pet him. 

''I thought dogs were loyal'' Taehyung pouted before leaving the room making me chuckle. 

''Tanie...'' I muttered and having him bark as a respond caught me off guard. 

''Is Taehyung a good guy?'' I questioned and he instantly stood up again while barking loudly. He looked so happy and his tail started to wiggle again.

''I hope that's a yes'' I chuckled before continuing with petting him. 

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)