Chapter 33

-Taehyung's POV-

I tapped my feet impatiently against the floor before briefly looking at my watch. She sure isn't someone who gets on time.

''Sorry for letting you wait'' the familiar voice came from beside me along with the sounds of heels colliding with the stone ground. Looking up from my watch my eyes fell on Miss Seong...

Her hair cascaded in curls down her shoulders while she wore a fitted tight red dress. Finishing the look with some black high heels and a clutch. 

''Don't worry about it, it was only 30 minutes'' I replied making her crack a smile. She clearly knows that I'm not being serious. 

''So shall we go?'' I asked wanting to escort her to the restaurant we were planning to eat. 

''Isn't this the part where you're supposed to compliment me on my looks. It took me a while to get ready'' she pointed out making me chuckle. She is one of those types.

I reached out for her hand grabbing it while slightly bending my knees as if I was addressing a royal person. 

''You look lovely tonight my lady'' I spoke making her chuckle. Sure I'm not really interested in going on a date with her, but acting like a douche to her the whole night sure ain't gonna help me out. I just want both of us to have a fun night and then it's over. Parting like friends you could say. With no ill feelings towards each other. 

''Well thank you. You may lead the way'' she replied acting along with me. 

---------------------------

Our first dish got served while both of us were getting lost in some conversations. I might be wrong but talking to her like this she seems like a totally different person....she actually isn't that bad it seems. 

''I still don't know why you wanted a date with me'' I stated before starting to cut a piece of my steak. She chuckled before starting on her food as well.

''Just wanted to get to know you better. You seem like a nice person'' she spoke and some side of me was telling me that it was just a complete lie. 

''You know that I already have a girlfriend'' I reminded making her nod. 

''But who knows maybe there is a chance you find me more interesting than her'' She spoke confidently before taking a bite making me slightly laugh. Just thinking about that made me shake my head.

''Oh believe me.....she is one of a kind. I never met someone as interesting as her'' I smiled just at the thought of Y/N.  I could see her slightly looking up at me as the table fell silent, both of us just eating our food. Noticing that she suddenly placed her cutlery down made me lookup. She leaned her elbows on the table while resting her chin in her hands looking at me. Before I could even say something she already began to talk.

''Tell me more about your girlfriend'' she smiled while tilting her head making me confused. Why would she want to know about Y/N? 

''Thinking you can beat her?" I questioned seeing her shrug her shoulders.

''Perhaps'' she winked making me laugh.  

''She started off as an employee of mine. The moment I laid my eyes on her I already felt that she was different and somehow I just got very interested in her. The more I got to know her the more I started to fall for her, she really isn't a typical girl. She is really independent and tries to come off strong not wanting to lean on anyone, but when you get to know her better you see that she actually has a soft side. I think the moment she started opening up to me more was the moment that I completely started to fall for her and right now I just want no one else by my side beside her'' Hearing myself say this I suddenly snapped out of my daze.

''I'm sorry that was very chee-''

''No it was sweet.....she sounds like a nice girl'' Jiyeong spoke making me reply with a small smile. 

I could see her face change before slumping back into her seat. She started to look disappointed....

''Is everything okay?'' I questioned hearing her sigh.

''I guess I can't do it afterall'' She smiled looking at me leaving me confused. 

''W-what?''

''Breaking your relationship'' She confessed making my eyes widen. So she did had a trick up her sleeve.

''I had everything planned out already for tonight. Your girlfriend would definitely leave you, but I can't do it......'' Hearing her say that made me really confused.....why would she want to do that?

''Why would you?'' I asked seeing her stand up from her seat. 

''I'm a lonely businesswoman and you seemed like a very interesting man. Who wouldn't want to have that? Breaking a relationship isn't a hard thing for me to do, but this time I don't want to'' she explained. She packed her bag and before she could turn around to leave I stood up from my chair. 

''She wouldn't leave me'' I spoke confidently making her turn around. 

''Y/N isn't like that. She would never believe anyone else before hearing me out first'' I spoke seeing a small smile appear on her face. As she turned around my hand reached for her wrist gently grabbing it and turning her around again. 

''You know that you don't have to act like this'' I stated. She acts like a total mean woman but actually she has a soft side. 

''Perhaps your girlfriend and I aren't that different at all. Independent and wanting to come off strong, but when you get to know them they actually have a soft side'' she smiled. 

''Goodnight Taehyung. It was nice meeting you'' he spoke as she slowly pulled her hand back walking away from the table and leaving the restaurant. 

-End Taehyung's POV-

---------------------------------------

- Y/N's POV-

''And? Did she do anything weird? Anything sketchy?'' I questioned Taehyung full with curiosity seeing him enter the house. During my questions, he just walked up to me not saying anything and once he reached me he pulled me into tight embrace out of nowhere.

''Are you okay?'' I asked slightly feeling worried while caressing his back. 

''Taehyung-ah?'' I questioned noticing that he didn't reply to anything that I said. 

''I'm okay... I just missed you'' he whispered before hugging me tighter digging his head in the crook of my neck. 

''Aw...well I'm here now'' I slightly chuckled slowly rubbing my hands on his back as comfort. 

I could hear Tannie barking from excitement seeing that Taehyung is back while circling around our feet trying to join. 

''We are here'' I corrected and just like promised.

''Welcome back home'' I whispered only feeling him hug me tighter. 

- TBC -