Chapter 23

-Y/N's POV-

My arms started to lightly shake trying to squirm my hands-free as I bit my lip trying to surpass a small moan. 

''I thought you wouldn't struggle today'' Taehyung muttered against my skin. His hair tickling my neck while he marked his way down to my collarbone. Having my blouse fully unbuttoned made me shiver from the cold air hitting my skin. But that cold feeling soon got replaced by heat feeling his hands slide over my stomach to my side holding me there. Taehyung his hands felt so soft against my skin. Due to my hands being tied together the blouse stayed on me giving me some coverage, but definitely not the front part. 

''Tae-'' I was about to ask him to stop but noticing how it was turning out into a moan I held my breath. His wet kisses trailed down to my chest and thinking about the fact that he can't remove my bra if I still have my blouse on actually made me happy. I felt one of his hand move around my body towards my back heading for the hook of my bra. Feeling him unclip it made my eyes widen.

''You can't'' I muttered being replied with a smirk. 

''Oh love.....I can'' he spoke and I could feel my face heat up noticing my bra loosening from around my chest. It's not that he hasn't seen it before......but that doesn't make it less embarrassing. He let go of me his hands reaching for the front straps this time. My mind went blank for a second knowing what he was doing. He was literally going to unhook my straps from the cup in order for the bra to fully come off my body. 

''No Taehyung...'' I slightly whined knowing there was nothing I could do. 

''If you're embarrassed you might as well just look away'' he chuckled and for some reason I actually did. I closed my eyes hearing my heart beat louder and louder feeling the bra falling off my body and hearing him toss away the parts on the floor. My nipples instantly hardened and just being embarrassed was a too light statement for this situation right now. 

''You really aren't looking'' Taehyung spoke hearing him slightly chuckle once again. I'm sure this was just such an enjoyment to him. I felt his hand wrap around my arms actually moving them upwards. Once I felt the back of his hairs against my palms I knew that he placed my arms around his head as if I was connecting them at the back of his head myself but in fact, I am just tied up. 

I felt his breath coming closer towards my face and my eyes trying to shut tighter as if they possibly could. 

''Are you really gonna keep your eyes closed the whole time?'' His low voice asked feeling his minty breath hit my face. Feeling chest pressed up against mine and the thin fabric of his shirt rubbing slowly against my nipples made my ears turn red. Really what was I thinking acting all 

''Let's get this over with'' 

I finally opened my eyes only to be immediately staring into his. I felt my cheeks heat up and Taehyung actually burst out into small laughter. He leaned closer that same boxy smile still plastered on his face.

''You're so cute'' he whispered against my skin before placing a long kiss in my neck. He didn't hesitate to head for my chest making me whimper. 

''Taehyung.....N-No'' small moans escaped my lips feeling his tongue set my skin a flame. My hands slightly tugged on his hair trying to hold myself in. 

''Taehyung?'' he questioned before gently starting to suck on the flesh of my breast leaving a purple mark. 

''How about master?'' He continued making me actually have the time to roll my eyes for this. 

''How about assho-'' I clenched my hands and bit my lip feeling him even suck harder. One of his hands made his way up to my breast massaging it roughly. I closed my eyes feeling my body react to all his actions. I was starting to want more.......my body wanted more and down there I could feel myself starting to get wet. 

Shortly after his face moved upwards meeting mine. Both of us looking into each other's eyes while exhaling heavy breaths. I could see him look at my lips before looking back into my eyes. I know that I have set a no kissing rule, but we have already broke that one multiple time. And to be honest I don't mind. I wanted to keep my lips innocent. Sharing a kiss only with the person I love.......I love Taehyung. And sharing a kiss with him always causes thousands of butterflies in my stomach....it feels special. Looking at him right now I actually want to kiss him. Even if this might be an empty kiss to him......

Making the bold decision quickly I leaned in steady but slowly before closing my eyes and tilting my head. Not even seconds after I felt his lips placed against mine and the storm of butterflies released in my stomach. Our lips started moving against one another as did his hands against my skin finding their way to my back. My hands played with the small strands at the back of his head feeling my heart beat rapidly in my chest. I wonder if it feels like this for Taehyung too... Is he nervous? Is his stomach feeling all tickly as well? 

Feeling his tongue slowly slide between my lips made me part them more. I felt my body temperature rising as the kiss became steamier. Taehyung his hands started to push me more against him making me shift on his lap a bit. Trying to focus on this moment I couldn't help but notice something sliding over my thigh under my skirt. That's when I noticed the warmth missing from one of his hands on my back. I broke the kiss gasping for air as well as his hand reaching for my lower part.

''This time you broke the rule it wasn't me'' Taehyung mentioned. He bit his lip before placing his fingers against my clothed clit starting to rub over it. I immediately reacted to the pleasure leaning forward resting my face against the side of his, leaning on his shoulder for support.

''Taehyung'' I moaned noticing his body tense up. He groaned softly before muttering under his heavy breath.

''This is not good.....''

-TBC-