Chapter 16

-Taehyung's POV-

I slowly made my steps through the familiar neighborhood. It's a Sunday I'm sure Y/N is just sitting at home not doing much. I should actually be focusing on some paperwork but my mind drifted to her and without knowing I was already here, just wanting to tease her and make her nag at me instead of being behind my desk. 

Soon I laid my eyes on the door of her apartment from afar noticing a paper stuck on it. Did something happen? 

''Taehyung'' A voice called out to me. Slightly looking backward I noticed it was Mrs. Min holding a bag of groceries. I smiled greeting her as I walked back to her. 

''Good afternoon Mrs.Min'' I bowed, my hands instantly grabbing the bags from her making her smile. 

''What brings you here? To see Y/N?'' She asked and I nodded my head. She slightly looked embarrassed before bumping my arm with her fist. 

''I'm sorry about the mistake. I thought you were her boyfriend without thinking. Now I know it isn't like that'' she explained. Somehow I felt a bit disappointed. I actually didn't mind that Mrs.Min thought that. 

''Is Y/N at home?'' I asked while we walked our way to Mrs.Min her apartment. 

''She is on a date'' She grinned replying. I felt my jaw clench all suddenly...I didn't really like hearing this. I'm sure it's with that guy she met at the shop. 

We reached Mrs.Min her house and she let me inside. I could see on her face that something was bothering her. 

''Is everything alright?'' I questioned placing the groceries down on her counter. 

''Y/N is a bit in trouble....'' she muttered softly. I focused my attention on her seeing her take a seat. 

''Please tell me'' I spoke before she sighed rubbing her forehead a bit.

------------------------------------------

''That girl......why didn't she just tell me..'' I muttered under my breath slightly annoyed. This explains everything....the reason why she wanted more money in the first place. Why couldn't she just tell me?

''When are they gonna empty the house?'' I asked and Mrs.Min her expression didn't turn better. 

''Tomorrow...'' she spoke softly.  I made my way up to her kneeling down in front of her. I carefully grabbed her hands in mine smiling softly. 

''Thank you for telling me. I will make sure everything is gonna be okay'' I reassured. I could see that Mrs.Min clearly worries a lot about Y/N. I will make sure everything will be okay. I fished my phone out of my pocket calling several people for some assistant. 

- END Taehyung's POV-

------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

''Ah today was nice...'' I spoke to myself as I walked my way back home. Seeing my door once again made my mood drop...

I entered Mrs.Min her house noticing an extra pair of shoes.

''I'm back'' I announced making my way further inside. First, my eyes fell on a smiling Mrs.Min greeting me back and afterward Taehyung. I froze for a second seeing him smile at me while slowly raising from his seat. A smirk started to take over his smile while he folded his arms.

''How was your date?'' he questioned speaking date as clear as possible. 

''Fun'' I spoke. 

''Very fun'' I added noticing I was able to hit a nerve. 

''Why are you here?'' I asked noticing Mrs.Min standing up from her seat. 

''I'm here to ask you to come live with me'' Taehyung spoke catching me off guard. I felt myself almost choking on my spit because of the suddenness. If I could I would be refusing instantly....but somehow I didn't want to refuse. Right now I feel like a burden to Mrs.Min so it's better if I can find somewhere else to stay. But does it have to be Taehyung?

''Why?'' I asked. Does he know that I got kicked out of my apartment? Maybe Mrs.Min told him, but I could see that her expression seemed worried. Maybe she is scared that I would be mad that she told him?

''Does there need to be a reason'' he replied making me laugh dumbfounded. 

''You have seen my house love, it's ten times your tiny apartment do you really want to refuse living with me just to live in that?'' he smirked. He was clearly making it seem as if he didn't know anything of me getting kicked out. 

''Besides I was just paying a visit to Mrs.Min cause she told me you were on a date, but how come you came here instead of your own house?'' he continued asking making my hands ball in a fist. I know what he is doing. He knows that I got kicked up but yet wants me to tell him himself. 

''I borrowed something from Mrs.Min for my date so I came to return it'' I replied back. Taehyung and I were looking at each other this whole time not breaking any eye contact. I was clearly annoyed while he was being amused and Mrs.Min....just stood innocent on her spot. 

''Why don't we discuss these things outside'' I stated making him nod. Taehyung gave his greeting to Mrs.Min  while already heading towards the door.

''Y/N....I-'' Mrs.Min began but I smiled while slowly grabbing her hands in mine.

''It's for the best if I don't stay here. I don't want to be a burden to you. But don't worry I will come to visit whenever I can!'' I smiled making her smile while she nodded. She hugged me tightly stroking my hair as she did. I said my farewell before heading outside seeing Taehyung waiting for me. The moment I stepped outside and wanted to say something he was already ahead.

''You look nice love'' He commented taking in my appearance. I froze and felt myself starting to blush because of his compliment. 

''Did she tell you?'' I asked trying to ignore his compliment. We both started walking away from the house as he nodded.

''I figured she might hurt you if you know she did tell me'' He spoke making me nod. 

''It' okay...I understand'' I spoke softly. This is the worst...

My heart stopped for a second feeling Taehyung grabbing my hand. His hands were so warm and big. 

''My car is that way'' He pointed with his free hand to the other side of the street. I just nodded before looking at my own apartment.

''All my stuff....'' I muttered under my breath feeling sad about leaving everything behind. Tomorrow the landlord is gonna clear my whole apartment. 

''Don't worry'' I heard Taehyung softly mutter but I didn't pay much attention to it.

''Wait I should grab some clothes before we leave'' I figured stopping in my tracks. Taehyung didn't let go of my hand and got pulled a bit back because of it.

''Don't worry about that as well'' he replied while pulling me by my hand indicating I should continue walking. Yeah I'm sure he has enough woman clothing laying around in his house.....I don't wanna wear that stuff.

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)