Last Chapter

- Seong Jiyeong's POV-

Never knew that I would be getting so soft.....I never once let something stop me. As soon as I left the restaurant my car was already parked outside. I greeted my driver with a smile who opened the back door for me. Once I got in I broke out into small laughter seeing my friend Heyjin sitting in the car. 

''Why did you call us to come so early? Did something go wrong?'' She asked worried making me shook my head as I removed my heels getting comfortable in the car.

''Blow off the plan we are not going to do it'' I sighed causing her eyes to widen.

''What? You have never done that...What has gotten into you?'' She asked as she reached for her phone and canceling the plan just like I told her too. 

''He is not as interesting as I thought'' I replied making her scoff.

''Well that's a lie that male who owned the hotel wasn't interesting. Yet you held your ground and seduced him like no other causing him to break up with his girlfriend who he had a relationship with for 3 years. Only because your highness wanted a hotel under your name.....which you still have now. I saw how this Taehyung looked like.....and he is far from not interesting.'' Hearing her talk I slightly closed my eyes....she isn't wrong. 

Ever since I started off on my own I have been using my charms to get what I want.....I mean it was so easy. You just seduce a man, they become your puppet and grand you whatever they want....and once you got what you want there is no need for them anymore. Of course, I thought the same about Taehyung only he.......seemed like someone I would want to keep for a long time but as we talked about his girlfriend it was just so clear to see. His eyes sparkling like that and the way he smiled as he spoke about her, no other male that I came across had that. He really loves her a lot, and a part of me was starting to feel bad just thinking about breaking them apart...............

''Heyjin-ah just drop the topic I'm tired and in need for some wine'', I spoke making her chuckle.

''Alrighty miss'' she spoke causing the topic to die down. 

- End Seong Jiyeong's POV-

----------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

''So nothing....?'' I asked confused while tilting my head. She literally didn't try anything and even left early. How weird. As I was in my thoughts I got attacked from behind with a tight hug. 

''I think it's cause she just started to lose interest when I just kept on talking about how much in love I am with you'' Taehyung chuckled while resting his chin gently on my shoulder. My hand held his arm that was wrapped around my body feeling the warmth against mine and just joyful moment of him getting back home.....made me feel very happy.

''Liar.....'' I scoffed with a smile as our bodies slowly started to sway on the unheard music. 

''I'm not. I just love you sooo sooo much'' he chanted like a happy child making me smile. 

''Not at first.....you were only interested in something else'' Hearing me say that kind of made me sad. I could feel Taehyung loosening his grip on me making me turn around.

''It may appear like that but honestly.....'' he started to sigh before reaching for my hands intertwining them both. I on the other hand suddenly started to become nervous.....What is this feeling in the air? 

''From the beginning, I was just interested in you....only you. Yeah at first it wasn't love what I felt but more like....curiosity you could say. You are just so different from any girl I met so I wanted to, not gonna lie just get my hands on you at first. But it didn't take me long to realize that my thoughts and feelings towards you started to become sincere, and the more I got to know you the more I started to fall for you. That's not a lie.....and right now I honestly can't find myself being mesmerized by any other woman than you.'' He ended his words with a cheeky smile causing me to smile as well. I really do love him and maybe our relationship didn't start off in a good matter. I mean a pervert guy who just wants to get into someone's pants and an idiotic girl who only thinks about paying her fathers debt.....even if that means bringing yourself down. But this is the first time that I'm happy I decided to go for such a stupid thing like the contract with Taehyung, otherwise, we wouldn't be where we are now right?