Chapter 29

-Y/N's POV-

Being seated in the enormous tub, my body soaking into the hot water feeling it relax did me good. I leaned my head backward letting it rest onto Taehyung his shoulder. Of course, Taehyung insisted on bathing together with me. 

''You're an idiot. You're going to become so sick'' I muttered earning a small chuckle from him. His hands were wrapped around my waist while I felt his lips landing on my shoulder, slowly planting a sweet kiss. 

''I don't mind staying at home for a couple of days. All this work is giving me a headache being sick is a good reason to stay home'' hearing him say that made me laugh from disbelief. He didn't even sound like he was joking. I turned myself around wanting to face him. Taehyung instantly reached for my waist pulling me towards him.

''Why does it not sound like you're joking?'' I asked with a small smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned forward with a smirk tugging on his lips as he spoke. 

''Because I'm not'' he muttered before leaning in planting his lips on mine. The water around me started moving feeling Taehyung his hands reach for my legs to make them rest beside his waist on each side. Afterward, I could feel his large hands rest on my lower back before slowly tracing their way up.

His teeth sank down into my lower lip as I tilted my head to the side. Slightly parting my lips I could feel his tongue enter in search for mine. My body started to heat up with the second and I wasn't sure if it was because of this or because of my fever. I broke the kiss feeling my head starting to sting but it didn't stop Taehyung. His lips took a hold on my collarbone sucking on it till a purple mark appeared. His actions continued down till my chest, causing me to moan from pleasure. 

''Gosh Y/N...I can't hold myself in...'' His deep voice muttered against my wet skin. Just looking at the stare his eyes were holding I could tell that he really wasn't going to stop. Feeling something hard poke the inside of my thigh I just nodded as permission and that's when his hands took a firm grip on my waist. He fully leaned his back against the tub and I could feel my heart beat rapidly in my chest along with my core heating up. Looking into each other's eyes both of us breathing heavy, Taehyung removed his right hand away from my waist. Only to gently trap my chin between his fingers. As he brought my face closer I started to close my eyes as well as tilting my head. Once our lips connected I felt his hand leave, only to make it's way back to my waist. I slowly started moving my hips against his member before he slowly started to insert it. At first, I tried to focus on the kiss but that didn't last long before I broke it, replacing it with a moan. Leaning my head on Taehyung his shoulder I started to moan from the pleasure mixed with painful waves as I moved my hips. Taehyung kept his hands where they were moving along with my hips to keep me in place. Feeling his chest pressed up against mine and his heavy moans filling my ear made this moment only better.

''Ah...this feels so good'' Taehyung moaned out. He tried to get a glimpse of my face seeing me still rest my head on his shoulder. He slightly smiled before leaning his face towards me.

''You feel good'' he whispered in the most seductive way ever making my ears turn instantly red. I blushed from his words and instantly pulled my head away. My hand landed on his chest slightly punching him as I nagged.

''Don't say something like that'' I blushed bright red. He shoots me the cutest smile before leaning in to plant a soft kiss on my cheek.

''What? You don't like dirty talk?'' He grinned before continuing to shower my neck with soft kisses. His hands were still in place my hips started to move less and less feeling my energy draining. This fever is just making me so weak. 

''Taehyung....I can't. I don't have any strength'' I muttered softly. He nodded as he hugged me tight his chin resting on my shoulder. 

''Let's continue in the bedroom'' he whispered making me nod in agreement. 

-----------------------------------------------

Moaning out his name my toes started to curl from the pleasure waves while my hands were in his hair. Feeling his teeth sink into my skin while he moved his hips steady but fast brought me to the edge. Taehyung his broad figure was hovering on top of me supporting himself on his hands as I laid on my back comfortably on the bed. His soft locks were intertwined with my fingers while I softly spoke his name. 

''I'm close...'' I informed in between my heavy breaths. He brought his face up meeting mine showing me a smile.

''Me too love..''' he replied his voice coming out so hot. It almost seemed as if him calling me love was the reason of me reaching my end cause shortly after I could feel myself coming a huge wave of pleasure hitting me hard. 

------------------------------------------------------

''I'm gonna be surprised if you don't wake up with a fever tomorrow'' I slightly chuckled. Pulling the silky sheets above my chest seeing Taehyung enter the room again and heading towards the bed. We took a fresh shower and cleaned up the bed before, this time actually heading to bed and calling it a night. Not bothering to put on a shirt he laid himself down next to me his hands instantly wrapping around me. Yeontan already entered the room earlier, currently peacefully sleeping on the lower part of the bed. 

''I don't get sick that easily'' he spoke confidently as I turned around having him hug me from behind. Getting comfortable in the position I could already feel my eyelids starting to get heavy. My fever was definitely starting to die down but I could still feel my head starting to occasionally hurt a bit. 

----------------------------------

15 minutes of silence has passed already. I thought Taehyung was already sleeping but that thought changed when I heard him sigh while moving his head, resting it against the back of my shoulder.

''Y/N......my head is hurting'' he pouted making me burst out into a peal of small laughter.

-TBC-