Chapter 26

-Y/N's POV-

Feeling the tight arms around my body loosen while a short kiss was planted on my head made me open my eyes. 

''Where are you going?'' I muttered still half sleeping as I slightly turned myself around. Taehyung was getting off the bed smiling as he did.

''I have an appointed about the new shop in Gangnam. It's still early you should go back to sleep'' he reassured and honestly the only thing I remembered was nodding before falling back asleep. 

--------------------------------

The moment I arrived downstairs I could see a smiling granny busy in the kitchen.

''Good Morning'' I greeted seeing her turn around shooting me such a happy smile. She seemed to be in a really good mood.

''Good morning~~ Seems using your charms did work. Taehyung ate breakfast today and he seemed to be in a way better mood then yesterday'' she smiled while moving her hips as if she was dancing. She really was worried about him and seeing how he is back to normal again really did please her.

''I'm glad to hear that'' I smiled as I took a seat at the table. Pulling my cardigan closer to my chest to cover myself more I could see her scanning me while placing down some homemade pancakes in front of me. For some reason I was feeling very cold hopefully the pancakes would do me some good.

''You guys used protection right?'' She suddenly asked the moment I grabbed a pancake causing me to drop it on the table.

''Oh no we didn't-''

''You guys didn't use protection?!'' She spoke shocked making me shake my head more.

''No granny I mean we didn't do it'' I spoke feeling myself turn bright red. I noticed some of the maids that walked by even looking over because of granny her loud voice.

''Oh really? Well, I guess it will happen eventually'' she spoke as if it is the most normal thing ever before walking back to the sink to do the dishes. I'm sure it is the most normal thing ever to do......but just thinking about it made my cheeks heat up and my stomach a mess.

----------------------------------------

''Y/N is the boss not coming in today as well?'' Iseul asked from behind me as I cleaned the tables. I became quite shocked hearing her ask me that.

''Why are you asking me?'' I asked seeing her instantly grin while bumping my side.

''As if you don't know. You and the boss are totally close he always asks you to bring him stuff and when he is around I see him looking at you like all the time. I'm almost thinking you guys are dating'' She joked making my eyes widen and my ears turn red. Iseul became a good friend of mine and wanting to keep secrets from her is the last thing I want to do. But I'm not sure if Taehyung wants the employees to know yet that we are dating, I mean it happened yesterday so......

''Uhmm he did say something about having an appointment through text so I guess he won't be coming in today'' I replied seeing her instantly smirk while pinching my cheeks. My whole face was starting to feel heavy and hot and I don't know if that was because of embarrassment from seconds ago, or if there was something wrong with me.

''See I knew that I should ask you'' Iseul smiled before widening her eyes.

''Y/N you feel hot. Are you okay?'' She asked worriedly. I nodded my head reassuring her while placing my hand on my forehead.

''I think I'm getting a fever.....'' I replied softly feeling my head starting to hurt.

-END Y/N's POV-

---------------------------------------

- Taehyung's POV-

''Thank you and once again it's a pleasure doing business with you'' I smiled while shaking Yuk his muscular hand. He is in charge of the company that I'm going to open a shop with in Gangnam. Yuk is only 2 years older than me and luckily we get along very well. I'm really fortunate to be doing business with him.

''The pleasure is all mine.....Say a friend and I are about to grab some coffee. Perhaps you wanna join?'' He proposed. It actually seemed like a very nice idea and just hearing that he wanted to invite me made me feel grateful, but unfortunately, I had to decline. '

''I'm sorry I actually have another appointment scheduled'' I explained. He smiled while shaking his head.

''No problem another time then. I will see you around'' He waved both of us saying our goodbyes to one another.

-----------------------------------

I sighed as I stood in front of the hotel room door. 

''529'' I muttered softly looking at the golden numbers attached to the door. I know that Y/N told me it might be better to have a face to face conversation but somehow I had a bad feeling about this. 

I took a deep breath, straightened my back and collected my mind before knocking on the door.

''Come in'' I heard not even seconds after. It almost seemed as if she was waiting for me to arrive. Even though I'm 10 minutes later then what we discussed. I opened the door greeting a luxurious hotel room. The first thing that caught my eye was the big glass windows with a beautiful view of the city. Soon a women came into the frame. Long black hair cascading down in curls over her shoulders. She was wearing a burgundy red mid dress with thin straps along with some black heels. Was she planning to go somewhere?

''Miss Seong?'' I questioned not even knowing if she was the woman I needed to talk with in the first place.

''Oh please call me Jiyeong'' she smiled while walking up to me. As she made her way up to me she had her hand already reaching out towards me in order for me to shake it. But I couldn't help and notice the way she was scanning me. The look on her face was a very familiar one. 

''Nice to meet you Jiyeong'' I smiled while taking her hand in mine gently shaking it. If I want to convince this woman from building her construction site elsewhere I have to please her at all costs. 

''Kim Taehyung was it?'' she asked before slowly sinking down on the leather couch. She brushed her hand past her front locks guiding it down her collarbone as she crossed her legs. She obviously has experience with trying to seduce men, but unfortunately, that doesn't work for me. I shot her a sly smirk before seating down on the couch across of her. She was trying to wrap me around her finger. I know the look she gave me, the look she is giving me right now. She likes what she sees. I will let her think that she is wrapping me around her finger, but instead, she will be wrapped around mine. 

''Please...call me Taehyung'' I smiled seeing her eyes turn into a daring gaze. 

-TBC-