Chapter 13

- Y/N's POV-

For some reason, I started to get extremely nervous hearing Taehyung make his way back to the room. It didn't take long before he was back in my sight, in his hands a nightgown it seemed. He yawns before placing it down on the bed. I watched his hand travel under his shirt to scratch a certain area. Seeing a bit of his skin made me imagine things and look away. Now that I think about it...I have never seen Taehyung his body. But seeing his broad shoulders, buff chest and arms makes me believe that it would be better if I didn't.

''I will see you downstairs okay. Or....do you want me to wait?'' He asked but I already had my answer ready.

''Ah no I'm fine you can go'' I spoke immediately. He just nodded and left the room this time Yeontan did go after him leaving me alone. I carefully stepped out of bed having my chest exposed like this made me feel extremely weird. I grabbed the gown putting it on from above my head. I would check how it looks later on. Once I have it on I got rid of my skirt that I was still wearing. Looking down it seemed the dress was fitting perfectly and luckily it was long. Taehyung had a huge body mirror standing near his closet, so I decided to check myself properly before heading downstairs.

My eyes widened looking at myself in the mirror. Sure the dress was actually really pretty, fitted my body perfectly and had great length till my ankles. On top of that it was a beautiful navy blue color with some black lacy accents on it. But the minor thing is the fact that it had thin straps with a pretty low cut in the front and back. Looking from the front you could easily see the hickeys around my collarbone and neck. I slightly turned around turning my head as I did so, so I could still get a view of my back. From the back, you could see some hickeys around my shoulder area. I can't go down like this! There are maids what are they gonna think? I mean I'm not Taehyung his girlfriend. Somehow I started to get annoyed thinking about him. He knows very well that I have hickeys in those areas but still gave me this to wear...

How come he has a dress like this in the first place?

I sighed while looking at my reflection in the mirror. Guess I gotta hide what I can with my hair. I nervously made my way down the stairs. The first thing I noticed were maids walking around. They were cleaning the house practically. One of the maids walked past me to head upstairs but before she did she bowed greeting me.

''Mr. Kim is in the kitchen'' she informed hearing her voice I discovered that she was the woman who called for breakfast. I thanked her and decided to make my way there. Once I did I saw Taehyung back hugging an old woman. She was dressed like the other maids in black and white attire.....is she a maid as well?

''Granny I told you, you didn't need to stop by anymore on Thursdays'' Taehyung spoke. I carefully approached them more but they still didn't notice me. So? She is his grandma? But she works for him? The woman turned around pinching Taehyung his cheeks making him chuckle.

''You already only let me work 2 times a week because you want me to spend more time with my family. But this woman has things to pay and children to feed'' She joked at first but her eyes softened and instead, she started to caress his cheeks.

''You already pay me more than I actually earn'' she spoke. Hearing her say that made me feel something in my chest. There are really sides of Taehyung that I don't know. 

''Your health is more important to me you know that'' he responded back. I didn't want to interrupt at this moment so decided to hold my ground for now.

''I know. And that's why you should trust me when I tell you it's okay for me to work more than 2 times.'' She slapped his cheeks lightly before turning back around to focus on the food in front of her. I decided to enter the kitchen only to get caught by Taehyung his eyes. Shortly after his grandma noticed me as well.

''Ah granny this is Y/N. Y/N this is Mrs. Woo one of my maids, she has been working for my family ever since I was born.'' Taehyung introduced. I shoot the lady a smile carefully taking her hand in mine shaking it. For her age, she was extremely good looking. Her brown locks were tied into a bun there weren't even gray hairs to be found so I guess she dyes it. Her eyes were beautiful big and light brown color and her skin as good as a 40-year-old woman. I could see she is someone who takes very well care of her appearance. 

''I'm practically his grandma'' she chuckled making me smile. 

''It's a pleasure to meet you'' I spoke making her nod and return the pleasure. I could see her eyes glimpse at my collarbone area before looking back up to me and smiling. Just then Taehyung came from behind me startling me for a second but when I noticed him putting a thin blouse over my shoulders I kinda felt thankful. I buttoned it up so you couldn't see that area anymore. Not the best fashion choice in my life but far better than being embarrassed exposed like this. 

I heard Mrs. Woo chuckle while Taehyung told me to take a seat at the kitchen Island.

''You can't blame her'' Taehyung laughed before taking a seat beside me. She turned around with a tray filled with pancakes, scrambled eggs and salads placing it down in front of us.

''You seem like a really nice young lady Y/N. So if this foolish man ever does something to hurt you just come to me'' she winked making me smile. 

''Well actually h-'' I began but soon Taehyung his large hand covered my mouth pulling me against his chest.

''Don't say stupid things love'' he spoke making Mrs.Woo laugh at the scene. He removed his hand but I was still leaning against his shoulder and chest being half seated on my chair. He looked down at me with a smile on his face. Why did my heart beat like this? His smile seemed....so sincere. He leaned closer making my eyes widen as he pressed his lips against the side of my head.

''Let's eat'' he spoke before letting go of me and attacking the food. I stayed stunned for a second confused by my own feelings. Why is he being like this?

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)