Chapter 31

-Y/N's POV-

1 week has passed already and Taehyung is doing just fine. At the moment he is fully recovered and back to work again and good news came! We can stay! I don't know what Taehyung did but the woman will be building her construction sight somewhere else. All the other shops in the area were extremely grateful for what he did and of course, I was really proud. I heard the news two days ago and up till now I, unfortunately, didn't really get an opportunity to ask him about it. 

I also already quit at Starlife and since 4 days ago started working at the luxury department. The work there is so much fun! Of course, I do miss my old colleagues especially Iseul, but I make sure to visit every now and then and we still hold contact. 

I just got home from work, the maids already left and I was basically just waiting for Taehyung to come home. Seeing my phone lit up I grabbed it from the counter seeing I got a message

T: I will be getting home late luv, got some business to attend

I read a message Taehyung has send me. I sighed reading his text. Once again he is just too busy.......Usually, he is very open about what he does but these days he has just been acting suspiciously when it came to 'business'.

''Maybe Jaegun knows where is he...'' I spoke to myself. Jaegun is Taehyung his driver I'm sure he knows where he is.

-END Y/N's POV-

-------------------------------------------------------

-Taehyung's POV-

''So the paperwork is done'' Miss Seong smiled before handing it to me. I placed it away in my bag, I was happy that right now everyone could stay and the shops didn't have to close down, but guilt also washed over me. 

''Now for our agreement'', she muttered while she stepped her way towards me. Her hand reached for my necktie slightly pulling on it. 

''One date was it?'' I asked for confirmation seeing her nod. 

''One date'' she slightly smirked as she stepped away from me. 

''Forgive me for asking but why me?'' I asked her. She smiled before plopping on the leather couch in her suite. 

''Because....look at you. We will have one date. That's all I'm asking and perhaps you might become interested in me as well'' she smiled innocently. No matter how I thought about this it just seemed wrong. Why do I feel like she got a trick up her sleeve?

''And don't sweat it about your girlfriend. It's just a date, not a one night stand. I will keep my lips sealed and she will never know about'' she added and that's when I felt this bad feeling washing over me. It sounds to easy to be true. 

So you're telling me this woman met me, became interested in me and demands one date with me in return for building her construction sight somewhere else. Sounds pretty sketchy to me. 

''Very well I agreed so there is no turning back, and I am a man of my word'' I replied allowing a satisfying smile to appear on her face. 

''Great! I will see you this Thursday meet me at 5 pm right here,'' she informed and I just lazily nod to it. 

''Guess I will see you Thursday then'' I made my way to the door but stopped in my tracks remembering I wanted to say something.

''Ah....just want to say. Don't even think about doing something funny...I will make you regret it'' I spoke over my shoulder. She smirked before taking a sip from her wine. 

''Oh Taehyung saying things like that...only makes me interested more'' she replied. I rolled my eyes before opening the door and leaving the room. Right, when I closed the door behind me I stumbled against Y/N.

''W-Why are you?'' I questioned. I instantly panicked causing me to quickly grab her wrist pulling her away from the hall.

''I asked Jaegun where you were. We don't see each other that often so I figured might be nice to head home together. Why are you here? Jaegun told me you were meeting that woman. What's her name? Seong Jiyeong right?'' Hearing how Jaegun just gave away that information caused me to become annoyed for a bit. I will have a word with him in private. 

''Taehyung....'' Y/N spoke as she stopped in her tracks and pulled her wrist out of my grip. She slightly rubbed it while looking at me with a sad expression. 

''It hurts...'' she muttered while looking down at her wrist. I didn't know I was grabbing her so tightly. 

''I'm sorry..it's just I'm surprised to see you here. Let's head home'' I quickly spoke wanting to be away from this hotel as fast as possible. Getting outside I could see Jaegun standing next to the car opening the door towards the passenger's seat. I told Y/N to get in before walking up to the driver's seat.

''You take the bus home'' I pointed at Jaegun before getting in and driving off.

 -END Taehyung's POV-

-------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

''Jae.....gun. Are you mad at him?'' I questioned seeing Taehyung focusing on the road. He really just drove off without letting Jaegun get in.

''Taehyung?'' I asked noticing he didn't reply. 

''Why were you meeting with Miss Seong?'' I asked seeing his shoulders starting to tense up. 

''She signed the papers today. That's all'' He replied making me nod.

''I'm glad that she changed her mind.....but why though?'' I continued asking. Taehyung was acting really suspicious and I'm letting him get away with this behavior. He is gonna spill the truth to me. 

''No idea...'' he muttered while his eyes fixed on the road.

''Really? You didn't have to do anything in return? If I recall correctly she told you to convince her in another way right?'' He might think he can dodge this topic but he won't. I'm not a fool.

''Look can we just stop talking about this topic'' he breathed out slightly annoyed. Now you're really being a fool Taehyung. Acting like this only shows that you are hiding something from me. 

''No we can't, whenever it came to this topic and your business with her you act all suspicious'' I stated this time I was starting to sound annoyed. 

''I know you promised her something in return, why won't you just tell me?'' I could see him close his eyes out of irritation before raising his voice.

''A date! A date okay there you have it. She wants a stupid date with me!'' he shouted and shortly after the car fell silent. Is he serious?

''And you agreed?'' I questioned. 

''If I wouldn't have I wouldn't be having a signed contract right now would I?'' he replied making me laugh dumbfounded.

''You're unbelievable'' I breathed out. He really is planning on going on a date with her.

''It's just date, not a one night stand'' he spoke making me look at him in disbelief. As if that makes it any better.

''No cause that makes it any better. But oh well who am I to complain right? It's just a date anyways. I mean every girl should just be okay when your boyfriend is going a date with another woman enjoying time alone just the two of them together. It's normal right? It's just a date'' I kept on talking. Seconds after we reached the house and before Taehyung could properly park I stepped out of the car heading inside. 

-TBC-