Chapter 8

''What's your problem?'' the look in his eyes made my voice come out nervous also making sure I would look away from him. I averted my eyes to the side slowly clenching my eyes shut feeling his breath tickle my jaw and neck.

''You'' he whispered leaning in on purpose noticing how his breath effects me. 

''Me?!'' I asked offended. My hands were placed on his chest putting pressure feeling him try lean in more and more as the seconds past by. 

''Someone doesn't seem to follow the rules properly'' he explained. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit out of annoyance. Because I wasn't wearing that stupid pin. How childish can you be?

''You're being stupid.....seriously.'' I could feel my annoyance growing more and more. I really don't feel like have a discussion about something stupid like this. 

''Perhaps'' he muttered this time leaning in full force his head tilted to the side. I noticed his eyes locked on my lips making my heart sink to my stomach. I felt his lips turn into a smile against the inside of my hand. A sigh left my mouth being just in time to block his kiss with my hand.

''N-no kissing'' I stuttered adding a new rule to our deal in this situation.

''There was nothing like that in the contract'' Taehyung, of course, had to mention pulling his face away from my hand. 

''I forgot to add it. I already feel stupid enough for using my body like this....but at least I want to keep my lips pure'' Of course this triggered a laugh within Taehyung. It sounds stupid I'm sure it does....but not to me. 

I don't know why but to me a kiss always has to be special. Kissing...someone you love with real feelings. The fluttery feeling of love that you're supposed to get in your stomach. I don't want that to be taken away from me. I don't want Taehyung to take advantage of my lips and make me forget how special it actually should be......

''Okay if you want to add that rule we will.'' Hearing him say that made me look at him in confusion with happiness at the same time. Was he really willing to do that?

''But since you broke a rule today I'm allowed to break one as well.'' Seeing him lean in once again I panicked. The hand on my chest wasn't strong enough to keep him away from him. Before I knew it my eyes grew wide feeling his lips slightly brush against mine. I felt my face heat up while my hand flew in the air trying to slap his face. He pressed his lips fully against mine while his hand grabbed my wrist tightly preventing me from touching him in any way. I could feel tears building up in my eyes along with Taehyung's lips softly moving against mine. My hands started to shake out of anger and at that moment Taehyung let me go while pulling away.

''That wasn't so bad wasn't i-'' Not even letting him finish his words I pushed his chest with all my strength creating space for me to get off his desk. 

''You're the worst..'' My hands balled into tight fists as I tried to keep my tears in. Muttering my words slowly I hoped that somehow my anger would slowly fade away, but it only grew bigger seeing him in front of me. I didn't want to overreact but I just couldn't help and feel angry......

''It's not my fault that you decided to break the rules love.'' Looking at his expression he didn't regret his actions one bit, but of course what was I even expecting? My eyes were focused on the floor not wanting to look at him any longer. I could hear the heels of his neat black leather shoes colliding with the floor indicating the steps he was taking towards me. I stood frozen on my spot trying to convince myself that making a rant about the situation wouldn't do any good. His hand reached for my hair twirling some of my strands around his finger.

''Since you are adding new rules to the contract, I too have something I wanna add.'' Hearing him say that definitely caught my attention.

''Since you're allowed to resist, struggle etc. against my actions do note that I won't be paying you for that'' He finished his sentence with a smile clearly teasing me. I didn't really complain cause it seemed fair. But basically, that meant that if I wanted to earn something I shouldn't resist his actions...Which makes my rule of struggling back invalid. Maybe Taehyung is smarter then he looks......

''Basically, my rule became invalid'' I muttered back seeing his smile grow bigger. Guess I was right. 

''Glad you agree. Now that we are even it's time for you to head back'' Taehyung announced. His hand gently grabbed my chin making me look up at him. He leaned closer looking down at my lips for a second before back into my eyes making me gulp.

''Sorry about before... didn't think you would go crying over a small peck.'' My mouth widened in disbelief slapping his hand away from my face.

''Crying!? Oh please, I would never'' I blurted out my cheeks tinting a hint of pink. As if you would call that a peck! 

''Sure whatever you say love'' he replied with a chuckle. My hands reached for the underside of my skirt pulling it properly down, getting rid of the wrinkles before I stormed my way out of his office. 

---------------------------------------------------

Feeling his fingers lightly brush against my bare thigh tickled my senses. My breath hitched once he found the sensitive area in my neck while my hands clutched his shoulders. His hand took a hold of my thigh starting to apply pressure as his mouth started sucking on my sensitive area creating purple marks. Noticing how I moved my head to the side creating more access for him made me freeze up for a second. Why am I being so obedient? My breath started to become heavier and heavier feeling his other hand reach for my chest.  

Somehow this doesn't feel real............

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)