Chapter 10

-Y/N's POV-

I slowly walked my way through the house, my eyes just wouldn't stop growing bigger and bigger and everything I saw amazed me. There were a lot of big windows enough to lit the whole eyes up in the morning. Looking to my left there was an enormous glass door giving you the view to a part of his garden. The colors in Taehyung his house were mostly white and black with some grey tones. Once I reached the kitchen my mouth fell open in jealousy. It's so big! It's basically my tiny kitchen and living room in one. Looking at Taehyung his house I wonder what he thought when he visited mine.....It's so tiny and definitely not as luxe as this one.  

My eyes scanned around for someone or even Taehyung to deliver the documents too, but till my surprise, there wasn't someone like a maid around. Doesn't he have maids? I mean he has a driver I'm sure he has maids too. 

''Taehyung?'' I called out into the empty room. My eyes shifted to the metal staircase leading to the second floor of his house. 

''Here'' His voice called from upstairs. I nervously made my way up to the staircase and started to walk. The moment you reached upstairs you were in a kind of hall? There was a windowsill against a beautiful rectangle shaped window.  Near the window there stood some plants giving color to the white space. But the thing that caught my attention the most was the beautiful black grand piano standing there. He wouldn't mind if I touch it right? 

Without even thinking properly I wanted to make my way to it until a small bark caught my attention. My hand landed on my chest due to shock but soon my eyes softened laying eyes on a cute fluffy dog. I'm not really a dog expert but if I was correct it was a Pomeranian breed. I instantly kneeled down carefully sticking my hand out to it, scared it would run away.

''Hey little guy...or girl'' I called out and soon heard a chuckle. Looking up I could see Taehyung leaning against the doorframe of the room next to the piano. 

''It's a guy his name is Yeontan'' He smiled. Yeontan instantly turned around making his way to Taehyung to get pet. 

''How old is he?'' I asked while slowly rising from the floor, straightening my pencil skirt afterward. 

''Only 5 months'' Taehyung replied making me nod. Shortly after Yeontan barked and headed towards the stairs making his way down. 

''Uhm I brought you the folder with documents'' I spoke my voice somehow coming out very awkward. He moved his head towards the room indicating that he wanted me to go in.

''You can place it on my desk'' He spoke as well and I just nodded. Walking past him I could clearly feel his eyes scanning me. Once I entered the room it became clear to me that this was just his office at home. To be honest, it was kinda set up the same way as the office at the shop.

My back was facing him while I placed the folder neatly on his desk. I could hear him enter the room and before I could turn around he already asked me a question which made me freeze up.

''Who was the guy at the shop the other day? You know the one you were seated with'' he asked and for some reason, I felt my heart race. Jimin is just a friend but why was I scared of saying that to him? Would he become mad?

''Oh I don't know just a customer'' I replied softly while turning around. The only thing he did was smirk while making his way up to me. Taehyung was still dressed up in his work attire so he must have been working here the whole time...

My body wouldn't move and I just stood there waiting for him to reach me. He leaned forward slowly placing his hand on his desk behind me while I bent my back backward.

''Don't lie to me love'' He whispered to me, his breath slightly fanning my lips. 

''I'm no-''

''I'm not stupid'' He spoke cutting me off the moment I wanted to defend my lie. Why was I even lying to him about something tiny like this?

''He is just an old friend'' I muttered my eyes slowly drifting away looking at my side. I felt Taehyung move his head and before I know it his breath was fanning my neck. 

''You lied...'' he spoke making me flutter my eyes shut. My stomach started to feel tingly having him this close to me. That feeling started to build once he placed a slow kiss in my neck. My butt leaned against the desk as I placed my hands on it as well to support myself. I let him trace my neck with kisses each one of them becoming more daring. 

''You know that liars get a punishment right?'' He asked but I remained silent. His one hand that laid on the desk stayed there while the other one made his way up to my waist holding it. I felt Taehyung flick his tongue against my neck before slowly starting to suck on the spot. One of my hands reached for his arm gripping it tightly. 

''Taehyung...'' I muttered actually wanting him to stop but my words would not stop him. I felt a smirk grow against my skin before he continued his actions only faster. Thinking about what Taehyung told me last time I decided that today I would not struggle. At this moment I really need the money....just thinking about it makes me hate myself. How low do I go to get money.....

''Someone listened to what I said'' he smiled satisfying while I clenched my jaw. He started to suck harder and I knew that it would create a hickey.

''I still have work tomorrow....'' I whined softly letting him know that I would not want that to be visible on my body. His hand moved away from my waist and instead shot up to my chest unbuttoning my blouse. Feeling his lips make their way towards my collarbone while his hand slowly started stripping me began to make me feel aroused. This is just like the dream.....Taehyung is touching me like this and I don't even mind.....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

I could feel my face heat up once I realized that my blouse was already half undone, giving a perfect view of my cupped breasts, covered in a black lacey bra. Taehyung stopped undressing me and moved his face away from my neck to take a look at mine.

''How about spending tonight at my house love?'' he smirked leaning more towards me. 

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)