Chapter 14

- Y/N's POV-

Hearing the loud voices of people around me talking, laughing, arguing. The sound of kitchen tools clattering along with a delicious scent of food made me smile. I really do enjoy working here I guess. 

During the breakfast, Taehyung left cause he had somewhere to be. I finished my breakfast while getting to know Mrs. Woo more. After that, the maids helped me get ready for work and Taehyung his driver brought me here. Being at work right now I noticed that Taehyung hasn't arrived yet. Well, I'm sure he is a busy man...

Luckily today is Friday! Which means I will be free after this finally some time to rest. I could feel my face freeze thinking about this weekend. Oh yeah, I'm gonna meet up with Jimin Sunday! My mind instantly started to become a mess thinking about it. What am I gonna wear? How are we gonna greet each other? Should I hug him? Or just fist bump? Or is that weird....What are we even gonna do that day?!

''Y/N'' I shook my head a bit snapping out my daze hearing Iseul call for me. I turned my face seeing her super close to me, her eyes big from curiosity.

''What are you thinking so deeply about?'' She asked with a slight smirk plastered on her face. I waved my hands in front of my face shaking my head.

''Ah nothing hehe'' I grinned seeing her eyes become smaller as if she was trying to read into my mind. 

''MMMMMMMM'' she hummed her chin sticking out into the air making me laugh, indicating she didn't believe me at all.

''I'm going to help those customers" I blurted out hearing her break out in laughter once my back was facing her.

--------------------------------------------

This whole day Taehyung hasn't stopped by the shop at all. Is he really that busy? He is the boss I'm sure he is busy but why am I doubting it so much? I walked my way home and for some reason, I just couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. The way I feel when I'm with him..especially when he acts so nice to me it makes me worried. I hope...that I'm not falling for him. I mean he isn't a bad guy I think...But he doesn't see me like that. The thing between us is just because of that stupid deal. I'm sure I'm not the first person who he had such a deal with. I mean why else would he have woman clothing laying at his house. Besides, it didn't seem new to the maids for him to have a girl spending the night there. I'm just like one of those girls...nothing special.

''Finally home...'' I muttered to myself seeing my apartment in a distance. Man, it really is tiny compared to Taehyung his mansion. I pried my eyes noticing a letter stuck onto my door seeing it my feet automatically started to pick up its pace. I reached the door huffing to catch my breath. Once I laid eyes on the paper they widened and my mouth fell open.

''No way...'' I muttered in disbelief to myself. I'm getting kicked out.....The landlord is kicking me out due to the arrears of my payments. I have till Monday to pack the stuff that I need before officially getting kicked out. As fast as I could I fished for my phone ready to call my landlord. It didn't long before the phone got picked up. My hands were shaking with the icy phone pressed up against my ear.

''Mrs.Lee, please...I can pay you the rent for this month soon I promise!'' 

''And what about the month before that? And afterward, you will continue this. I don't have time for this Y/N. I rather let someone live in that apartment that does pay their bills on time, instead of me having to ask every time.'' I fell silent hearing the tone in her voice. I wasn't mad as a matter of fact she is completely right....

''I-I......understand'' I muttered softly not knowing what to say. There is no way for me to convince her.

''You have till Monday to pack your stuff. I'm sorry Y/N'' she spoke before ending the call without a proper goodbye. My hands kept on shaking as tears started to form into my eyes. Taehyung still needs to pay me but even if he did now..it's not enough to pay everything back. And just like Mrs.Lee said...it will just keep happening.

I opened the door to my apartment slumping my way inside. I plopped myself on the couch tears rolling down my cheeks. Just then my phone lit up indicating a message. It seemed someone has transferred me money. Looking at the amount it was a lot but not enough to pay everything back. Right now thinking about money and all that is the last thing I wanna do...

Not even shortly after the doorbell rang, once I opened the door I started to get emotional again. Mrs.Min didn't say anything and immediately reached out to hug me. Her tiny hands caressed my head as I was bending over to hug her small frame. 

''I saw some people on your doorstep this afternoon. When they noticed you weren't home they left a note on your door'' she muttered softly as I sniffed my tears away. I don't wanna cry about this. I want to keep myself strong and think that everything will be just fine. 

''I have till Monday to pack my stuff...'' I muttered hearing her gasp. She pulled away from the hug caressing my face as she smiled softly at me. 

''My apartment isn't big and I don't have much, but you know that you can always stay with me.'' Hearing her say that made me just tear up from happiness. Mrs.Min is an old lady, her children are already adults living their own life. Her husband...passed away 5 years ago so she lives by herself. I'm extremely thankful to her but I can't help think that I'm a burden as well. 

''Thank you...'' I whispered while hugging her tighter and tighter.

- End Y/N's POV-

-----------------------------------------------

-Taehyung's POV-

''Oppa why are you suddenly buying girl clothes? They aren't for me and if they are it's not my size'' Yejoon beamed from beside me her hand hooked with mine while we were at the department store.

''Which one is better the pink heels or just the red ones?'' I asked ignoring her question. She looked at both of them scanning them thoroughly.

''The red ones'' she decided making me nod.

''I thought so as well. Please pack this one as well'' I instructed towards the sale associate who nodded his head with a smile.

''You also bought that navy blue nightgown last time, but it wasn't for me either'' Yejoon continued making me chuckle.

''Why would I buy it for you'' I laughed making her release her arm and puff her cheeks acting as if she was mad.

''Then who? Did you get a girlfriend or something?'' She joked while starting to walk through the department store.

''Just....someone'' I muttered to myself.

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)