Chapter 30

-Y/N's POV-

2 days later and right now Taehyung is laying in bed due to a high fever. My fingers aren't enough to count how many times I have told him 'I told you so' already. 

At the moment I was making my way back home. I had a job interview today at Galleria a luxury department store and it went so well!

Taehyung and I have talked already about the fact that I will be quitting my job at Starlife. The only thing that is still on my mind is a way for us to keep the shop standing. We have to find a way to get that woman to build her construction sight elsewhere. 

-------------------------------------------

The moment I took a step in the house and was ready to greet Taehyung he already walked his way towards me. His cheeks burning up and tinting red while his eyes were looking dull. He was putting on his jacket with some lack of energy making my eyes grow wide.

''What are you doing?'' I questioned walking up to him. He shoots me a small smile before putting on his jacket.

''I need to attend some business'' He replied making me laugh from disbelief.

''Business can wait. Taehyung you can't work in this condition'' I stated while pushing him slightly away from the door. I could feel him trying to resist but the strength just wasn't there.

''No Y/N you don't understand. It's really important'' he slightly whined. No matter what he is saying there is no way I will let him leave in this shape. I walked up to the kitchen looking at the still-hot porridge standing on the counter. Granny and the maids left not too long ago. 

''Did you eat?'' I asked but opening the lid I could see the porridge still untouched. 

''I will eat when I get back'' He spoke making me sigh. 

''Taehyung you're not going to get any better if you don't eat and rest properly.'' I wasn't mad just worried. Business can wait I'm sure once the person who he is planning on meeting knows he is sick he or she will understand. 

''I know but''

''No buts. Now take off your jacket cause you're not going anywhere'' This time my voice did come out strict and just as an obedient child Taehyung took off his jacket. 

''Go lay on the couch, I'll get you some porridge'' I informed. He replied me with a soft nod before laying down on the couch, slowly covering himself with a blanket. Once I reached him I seated down in front of the couch looking at his face. He was being sad...

''What business is it anyway? Can't you just inform the person that you're sick'' I began while gently placing my hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

''That person knows already. I didn't have to go today but still.....it's something I want to take care of as fast as possible.'' Hearing how it's okay for him to miss the appointment he had made me happy to hear. At least that wasn't going to become a big issue. 

''I understand that, but right now your health is more important. You should focus on that'' I smiled before taking some porridge on the spoon I was holding. Taehyung slightly seated himself on the couch while I held the spoon in front of his mouth. He looked at it with a slight pout. Geez, it really felt like I'm babysitting a 5-year-old.

''I don't have an appetite'' He pouted making me roll my eyes.

''Ah just eat'' I spoke slightly frustrated earning a small chuckle from him. 

''Am I being difficult?'' he asked with a small devilish smile on his face.

''Yes! Now eat before I shove it up to your mouth'' I joked making him laugh a bit. It made me happy to see that he could laugh right now. Before this, he just looked tensed and stressed. A smile grew on my face seeing Taehyung lean in and finally opening his mouth taking a bite of porridge. 

''After you ate properly you need to take medicine and rest,'' I informed seeing him nod as he chewed.

''Yes mom'' he commented after gulping his food down making me roll my eyes at what he said. 

-----------------------------------------------

''Y/N'' I heard my name being called in sleepy tone for the third time already. I walked my way to Taehyungs room seeing Yeontan sleep beside him on the bed. 

''Why aren't you sleeping with me?'' He asked a hint of nagging in his voice. 

''I'm not planning on getting sick again'' I chuckled seeing his lips form into a pout.

''Stupid fever....'' I heard him mutter softly as he rolled on his side slowly drifting off. 

--------------------------------------

Entering Taehyung's room I could see him laying on his back sleeping safe and sound. 

''Taehyung time to wake up'' I announced while lightly shaking his body. Till my surprise, he didn't wake up. Weird...Usually, he wakes up very easily. I scanned his body and once I touched him again he didn't even move an inch.

''Taehyung?'' I asked slightly bending over him. I called Granny and the maids today giving them a day off. I have nothing planned today so there is no need for them to come. I will be taking care of Taehyung along with some house chores. They deserve a day off. 

''Ya if you're joking around it's not funny'' I spoke softly. I could hear my voice starting to tremble a bit.......what's going on? But once again no reply of him nor movement. At this moment I started to shift into panic mode I quickly placed my ear against his chest. His heart was beating fine but his body was heating up. What if the fever became way worse?!

''Taehyung-ah Wake up!'' I shouted while shaking his body. Once again no reply. I quickly let go of him in search for my phone but right when I was about to reach for it a firm grip wrapped around my wrist. Before I know it I got pulled onto bed being pressed up against Taehyung's chest.

''Ah I can't believe you fell for it!'' I heard a very amused Taehyung laugh while ruffling my hair. Seconds after he groaned as my hand slapped his bare chest harshly. 

''Ouch! That hurts'' He whined while he rubbed the spot in a circular motion. 

''You jerk! I thought something was wrong with you!'' I nagged while seating myself on the bed. He grinned with a bit of guilt on his face.

''Sorry I didn't mean to scare you that bad'' he apologized. I wasn't mad just shocked. I'm glad he was just joking around rather than being that a serious situation. 

''I guess you're feeling better already'' I spoke only to see him nod happily. 

''Way better. I'm sure I can get back to work tomorrow'' he smiled but somehow I couldn't return the smile. It's nice to have Taehyung home like this.....When he is busy with work he stays outside till very late...I miss him. 

-TBC-